Chapter 17: It taste... pretty good!

Chen Huan out the spices ingredient list and let Shui Qianyu help him make it after it was determined that it could be useful.

Two people making it were faster than doing it alone.

He bought half a catty (a quarter kilo/300g~) for each ingredient. If the portion for each bowl of plain noodle was around 3 to 5 grams, it would be enough for around 1200 bowls.

Well, basically everyone ordered just ordered plain noodles in the last week, which made everyone cooking it all time a little sick.

Chen Huan didn't think much about things like whether the secret recipe would be revealed.

Him and the Shui family weren't ordinary friends and the secret recipe was originally for the small noodle shop, who would he give it to if not them?

As for the money split or something, Chen Huan didn't care.

If the Shui family behaves stupidly then it would be only times. He would not be sharing it with them if there was something good in the future.

But according to Chen Huan, the Shui family of three wasn't those kinds of person and those things shouldn't happen.

Chen Huan thought it was worth using the recipe to test the Shui family.

Shui Qianyu also didn't think much about it.

In her view, she and Chen Huan weren't some strangers. How could this recipe be more important than that idiot?

Shui Qianyu's nerves weren't as big as her parents.

Her family shop's noodles were not good at all and wasn't even up to those ordinary shop's standard.

Now there were thousands of people coming to eat, it really made her feel a bit embarrassed about it.

When opening the restaurant, she always hoped that their dishes' taste would be praised by the customers.

She didn't a way before but now Chen Huan came up with a secret recipe that was pretty good. She of course would be willing to use to improve the shop's plain noodles' taste.

The soup broth today had already been used and it was already that amazing by only using some water and dry noodle bought from some shop. Wouldn't it even be better when they use better ingredient tomorrow?

So Shui Qianyu was highly motivated and worked with Chen Huan until 10pm to grind all those ingredient and mix them well.

The next morning, the enthusiastic Chen Huan came to the restaurant half an hour earlier than usual.

The small noodle shop open officially for business at 7am due to being so popular right now.

At this hour it wasn't much but once it was around 7 o'clock, there would be more than 100 people queuing and by 8 o'clock it would definitely exceed 300 people.

It was just Chen Huan didn't think about them as he quickly arrived at the shop's backdoor and entered it.

He thought he came early enough but didn't expect Shui Qianyu to be in the kitchen already and explained to her parents about the spices.

Shui Qingshan as well as Xia He listened and the group of aunties that took over the kitchen also listened.

Shui Qianyu might be small and young but she was a fast learned and looked cute, thus everyone was willing to listen to her.

In contrast, not many people took the weak willed Chen Huan seriously.

"Just one spoon is enough, don't add more." Chen Huan heard Shui Qianyu said. "The rest of ingredients are the same as before, very simple."