Chapter 76: Abs!

The afternoon's first class on the third day of school.

The second year of high school, this was the most anticipated class.

In elementary school, everyone had fun while playing sports.

In junior high school, P.E was still very interesting.

But in high school, P.E had changed and people would try to rest and be lazy whenever they could.

High school curriculum was really too heavy and P.E was a rare opportunity for them to rest as they didn't have to memorize anything.

Virtuous Middle School had two P.E classes per week and it became three classes in two weeks for the second year. The third year followed the same pattern.

The P.E teacher had to be tactful enough if he wanted to work in this environment.

There were a lot of rich kids in particular in the Virtuous Middle School. A teacher who doesn't have a subject in the college entrance exams wouldn't have a good time if they annoyed the students.

In this era, there wasn't much encouragement to respect the teachers amongst the students.

Both good and bad students would naturally respect a capable teacher but they wouldn't give any face to a teacher with little to no capability.

Sadly, P.E teachers had been put into categories such as 'incompetent', 'dawdling' and 'institution liar' by the students.

Facing such prejudices, the P.E teacher of year 2 class 4 Zhuang Tao was very resentful.

But the circumstances were more powerful than people.

The education system didn't pay attention to sports and he obviously couldn't turn things around by himself.

Therefore, he took P.E classes as a stage for him to show himself.

Zhuang Tao was into fitness and it was reported he would go to the gym as a consultant when he was free. His workout gave him plenty of muscle and could be called a muscular man.

Whenever the weather was hot, he would appear in front of the students with a tight fitted t-shirt.

"Look, kids! Workout seriously, having a good body means having a good foundation! You will realize this later!" Zhuang Tao shouted while doing push-ups with the students.

Zhuang Tao really gave his all.

The students did it below while he did it alone at the platform above in the spacious sports field. He would switch his speed from time to time and do it with one hand.

The students who didn't like to study looked in admiration and cheered at the sight.

But if somebody asked to learn from Zhuang Tao and workout, they would be unwilling.

With a sigh, Zhuang Tao was about to give up again but he saw a student workout seriously amongst all those lazy students.

"Huh, this is... Chen Huan!?"

Zhuang Tao was surprised as he even stopped his push-up to look carefully.

Sure enough, he didn't make a mistake and it was really Chen Huan!

But wasn't Chen Huan a fragile school grass with a weak body?

How could he do so many of them and they were all steady and all the way.

"Stop!"

Zhuang Tao hurriedly shouted and waited for everybody to stand up. He noticed that Chen Huan wasn't out of breath and seemed even to be at ease.