Chapter 52: Progress.

The small empress was surprised too but she endured after remembering Chen Huan's words.

The next moment, Chen Huan said, "Now, just look into my eyes."

Han Dong'er did as he said.

So, they just stared at each other.

Chen Huan's eyes were clear.

Han Dong'er's gaze was the same.

The two pure hearted people just looked into each other's eyes like that and attracted the attention of everyone around them.

Zhu Mei subconsciously motioned with her hand toward Ding Lun. He softly nodded to indicate that he was already recording.

Even if this scene couldn't be used, it could be used as material in the blooper reel.

Chen Huan's face was obviously thicker as he stared at the small empress with an earnest and serious gaze.

But Han Dong'er was a thin faced person who was not very sociable. One could describe her as a natural dork.

She started to feel uncomfortable after staring at Chen Huan for a few minutes.

However, she also knew that it was an experiment and it was for the movie.

Her acting just now was really bad, the little empress knew that much but she couldn't change it. At least she couldn't change it by herself.

Since Chen Huan's experiment was obviously trying to help her, she must endure it not matter how embarrassing and uncomfortable it is.

But after some time, Han Dong'er's face naturally broke down and changed expressions after she and Chen Huan kept staring at each other like lovers.

She herself could feel that her face started to turn red and she couldn't understand whether it was because of embarrassment or irritation. The mood was very awkward.

"Great!"

Then, Chen Huan tightened his grip on her smooth hand, "Dong'er, that's it! That's the feeling! You must remember this feeling, this is the emotion you need to show!"

It's like this?

Han Dong'er was a bit stunned.

A thoughtful expression was revealed by just a slight change on her face.

Then she closed her eyes.

The originally happy surprised Zhu Mei was like a deflating ball as she sighed in resignation after Han Dong'er's expression reverted.

But Zhu Mei rejoiced again the next moment.

Because the small empress opened her eyes again and stared at Chen Huan with the previous embarrassed and irritated expression.

"Nice!"

Zhu Mei knew that what the two needed the most at this moment was encouragement, "Very good! Dong'er, you're doing great! You'll perform well if you act just like that!"

Then she turned towards Chen Huan and said, "Chen Huan, can't you act more naturally? How about we have Dong'er give you some pointers? You just taught her, now let her teach you."

The group of students started to laugh loudly.

Chen Huan had a headache when they spoke of his problems.

He also found that the small empress had a trace of a smile in her eyes.

"No need, she's born with that cold expression it's something I can't learn." Chen Huan let go of Han Dong'er's hand and folded his arms, "Let me try it again!"