Chapter 92: Snatching student Chen War.

Cui Zhong would do as he said and immediately went to find Chen Huan the next day at the hotel where the 'Love Letter' crew stayed.

But the film crew wasn't there.

According to the staff from the hotel, they all went out earlier in the morning.

Cui Zhong thought for a bit before he rushed toward the place where they were screening 'Love Letter' in the film festival.

Sure enough, Chen Huan, Chen Qian and Han Dong'er stood at the entrance while smiling as they took pictures with the fans one after another.

There was finally a window of breath and Cui Zhong hurriedly went forward and said, "Student Chen, I'm Cui Zhong from Shanhai Streaming, we met yesterday. Can we talk?"

"Sorry, I'm busy right now." Chen Huan refused without hesitation.

"Then when will you be free?" Cui Zhong asked with a smile.

He didn't dare to show any attitude in front of Chen Huan. He followed Zheng Rongrong for many years and knew how much Zheng Rongrong appreciated Chen Huan.

As long as Chen Huan joined Shanhai Streaming, he would be the unshakable number one actor for the next 20 to 30 years. He was the future superstar that Zheng Rongrong would put her focus on. How could Cui Zhong show any attitude?

"After 9pm tonight." Chen Huan said, "We will be able to go back at that time."

"Ah!?" Cui Zhong was surprised, "You... You guys have been standing there and taking photos with them all that time?"

"Yes." Chen Huan replied.

"Is there any use?" Cui Zhong shook his head, "Student Chen, this is Korea and not our home country. There's no need to work so hard. You just need to stay here for a while, it's enough after you take a few pictures and a few signatures for them, even Korea's celebrities are like that."

"Have you ever gone through something such as everybody telling you were going to fail but there was suddenly a silver lining?" Chen Huan asked?

"No." Cui Zhong replied subconsciously but he understood the next moment, "You are talking about 'Love Letter', right? But you're popular now and already succeeded. There's no need to keep working so hard."

"Yes, you're not wrong." Chen Huan's sweaty forehead rose a little, "But it would get better if you try harder, right?"

Cui Zhong had nothing to say against that.

No wonder President Zheng valued him so much!

A hard working and serious young man like him, how could he not succeed?

He had to go back and prepare to propose something that would tempt Chen Huan. Then Cui Zhong arrived at 9pm sharp at the hotel Chen Huan stayed at.

If it was possible, Cui Zhong decided he would sign Chen Huan even if it had to cost quite a bit and win him over early so they didn't have to compete with the other entertainment company giants because the chance of Shanhai streaming winning at that time wouldn't be very high.

Before long, Cui Zhong saw the crew of 'Love Letter' walk back tiredly.

He stood up with a smile and tried to greet Chen Huan but his face hardened when he took two steps forward.

Son of a b̲i̲t̲c̲h̲!

Who am I seeing?

Tao Jie!

Why is this guy here!

And he was even near Chen Huan, they were even discussing and laughing!?

Tao Jie wasn't some ordinary person.