Chapter 90: These people in a frenzy!

With the library card at hand, seeing her own portrait drawn with a pencil at the back, knowing the sentiment left by male Fang Shu, she thought back of those little moments they spent together, but they didn't even say 'like' to each other before they were separated.

Thinking all of this, female Fang Shu gave the little school girls a cramped smile, but then covered her mouth and started to lightly sob.

At this moment, the movie suddenly froze.

Soon, the screen turned black and subtitles appeared.

The soft light from the room lightened up.

Then a familiar song was heard.

"Who married the sentimental you, who read your diary..."

Zhu Mei glanced at Zheng Rongrong and noticed she was looking at the subtitles without moving and her eyes seemed to be gleaming.

There was no other sound in the theater except Chen Huan's youthful voice.

It appeared to be a bit silent.

The crew looked at each other and didn't know what this situation meant.

Huang Daguang and his men looked at Chen Huan and saw he was nodding his head slowly with his eyes closed while enjoying the music.

Sun Yan was even tightly gripped her hands as she looked around to see what kind of expression the people would have in this fully seated hall.

What she saw was half the people had a solemn expression and the other half, especially the girls, had red eyes and some of them even had tears unconsciously drop on their cheeks.

This situation should be pretty good!

But why did nobody speak?

Sun Yan was puzzled by it.

But this situation didn't last long as right after the song ended, a young man in his twenties stood up.

He raised his hands high and started to clap really hard with clenched teeth.

"Clap, clap, clap..."

With that clear clapping sound, a second and third person also stood up.

Except the film crew, everybody stood up, including Zheng Rongrong and her group.

"Clap, clap, clap..."

The applause was thunderous!

A group of Koreans started to shout aloud in excitement and the surrounding immediately became noisy.

"They are saying, Mr. Chu is awesome! Mr. Chu is really the best! This movie is a classic..."

Zhang Zaiyin, who sat near Chen Huan, translated it live.

He came just before the movie started and after watching the movie, his mind surged with thoughts.

Those audience members probably felt the same as him. It was hard to explain but it was very flavorful and he was deeply moved by the emotion the movie gave.

This was the highest state of a movie!

It would not only let you feel it was a good movie and would make your mind completely immersed into the movie.

This proved the success of the movie!

"This is weird!" Zhang Zaiyun exclaimed, "Why did those domestic film companies and cinemas feel that this movie isn't good?"

"Who knows?"

Chen Huan laughed before he stood up with Zhu Mei and the others and followed her to the small stage under the screen.