●Prologue●

It was midnight. Chandradev, the God of Moon have ascended the sky providing solace against the growing darkness. The moon's beauty cannot be measured, he is the solace of lone and broken people. People always appreciate moon's beauty but they tend to forget that both the moon and themselves are similar to each other.

Everyone one is a moon and has a dark side which they never show to anybody.

Nidhradevi, The Goddess of Sleep have blessed everyone with sleep but it seemed the protagonists of our story seemed to far from sleep.

A vast plain was seen. It was filled with various crops but largely wheat covered the entire range. It looked like the wheat was ready to be harvested.

 It looked like the wheat was ready to be harvested

The field was empty expect for a couple of person. Due to the darkness one couldn't see them properly but we can make the silhouette of them. Both were clad in black dress which made them blend in darkness easily. What were they doing in the middle of the wheat field in this ungodly hour, you can ask.

Easy, they both were dueling each other. Not a mock duel. It was a real one. That too with a sword.
Their duel was deadly. It was like a dance of death. Neither backed down from this never ending duel. It seemed both of them are capable swordsmen or swordswomen. Their skills could par with Madrinandan, Rajkumar Nakul. Both of them wanted to kill each other but something stopped them which they couldn't fathom, they couldn't fight with their full potential. The field was silent except for the occasional sound of swords clashing.

The two warriors were same yet they were different. One was tall while the other was of medium height. Except for their eyes their face was not visible, it was hiding behind the black piece of clothing. One had obsidian eyes like that of a dark abyss while the other had captivating honey brown eyes. One was the pride of Panchal while the other's identity was unknown. Yep the honey brown eyed one was Rajkumari Niyathi, the youngest Princess of Panchal, daughter of Maharaj Drupad.