Chapter 13 - Feast

The three girls entered the garden. Tiasha in the middle and Dushala and Subhadra on both sides.

Tiasha clad a beautiful maroon attire and a few more jewellery than she normally wears. Her two sisters have made her do more sringer than usual.

They saw Rani Kunti and Maharani Gandhari sitting and the Pandavas standing around them.

Dushala dragged Tiasha and Subhadra towards where they were sitting.

-"Pranam Mata, pranam Kunti maa, pranam Bharat.", Dushala greeted. Tiasha and Subhadra follow.

Kunti, Gandhari and the five Pandavas greeted back.

-"Look at you Putri, you look no less than an apsara from the heavens." Kunti said touching Tiasha's chin. Tiasha blushed.

-"Ohh all of you have eyes on Didi only, what about us hah? Don't we look pretty?", Dushala pouted.

-"Yes Mata, this is so unfair. We know the foreign flower is special but you cannot disregard the flower from our own garden." Sahadev said with a teasing smile on his face as he side-hugged Dushala.

-"Right, I am so sorry Kuru Kumari and Yadav Kumari, you two also look very beautiful." Kunti said in a serious tone.

Everyone busted out laughing.

Gandhari heard the conversation with a smile. If only she could see the faces of these children once in her life.

All of them turned around when they heard two heavy footsteps.

Duryodhan along with Karna came to meet Mata Gandhari.

Seeing her brother Dushala immediately went to him and tackled him in a hug. Duryodhan hugged her back. His sister has always been the apple of his eyes. He spoiled her more than anyone.

The Pandavas frowned at him, and Kunti became expressionless.

Dushala's excitement brought a smile to Tiasha's face. Seeing the cruel villain of the epic acting all soft and goofy while his little sister clung to him like a koala, was truly a sight to behold. Tiasha's heart couldn't believe that the man in front of her eyes could even think of committing such sins in the future.

Duryodhan released Dushala and touched his mother's feet. He completely ignored the Pandavas who were glaring at him.

-"Jayastu Putra, Your unfortunate mother's heart is thirsty like an animal in the desert to see your face. Putra come here let me at least hold you once."

Duryodhan hugged his mother, "Mata I hope I made you proud today."

-"You did Putra. Your Mata is so proud of you, Not only because you are a brave warrior but also because you have become such a kind man."

Duryodhan smiled and then went to touch Kunti's feet.

Kunti became rigid she forced a smile and blessed Duryodhan, "Ayushman Bhava."

Duryodhan turned to his Mata, "Mata this is my Mitra Karna."

Karna went and touched Gandhari's feet, "Jayastu Putra, I heard everything you did today. Such a brave young man you are."

The Pandavas looked at him disgusted, especially Bheem. But they choose to keep their mouth shut. Kunti composed herself. Dushala and Subhadra looked at each other and Tiasha just kept smiling. Karna got up and his eyes fell on Tiasha.

Her smile widened and that made Karna's ears turned red. He managed to give her a small smile.

Duryodhan noticed his friend's weird expression towards one of the girls who stood beside his sister. He recognised her from the arena earlier today. She is even more radiant up close, Duryodhan thought.