Chapter 26 - Past

Tiasha came back after dinner and helping Kripi with some chores, despite her protest, only to find a heated argument going on between Bheem, Arjun, Nakul, Sahadev, Duryodhan and Dushasan in her chamber.

Yudhishthira tried his best to stop his brother but failed miserably. Karna and Ashwatthama stood there looking at each other not knowing what to do.

Tiasha entered frowning. She stood at the entrance hands set on her hips.

-"What is going on in here?" She asked trying hard not to show her amusement on her face as Nakul made a face to Dushasan and he snarled.

Sahadev answered, "Well back in Hastinapur, we all used to hang out in our mother's chamber, it was our common space to just relax at night, and then we would all get back to our own chambers and sleep. Mata isn't here, so we figured, as you are our bha...uff"

Sahadev groaned as Nakul and Arjun jabbed his side, "...so we figured, as you are our DIDI, we will just hang out in your chamber instead." Nakul finished glaring at his twin. Arjun gave Sahadev a look and then turned to Tiasha smiling at her sweetly.

-"That doesn't explain the almost shouting match you were having in here" Tiasha pointed her fingers between Duryodhan and the younger four Pandavas.

-"As I am your Sakha, I have all rights to be in your chamber, I want to hang out with you and my Mitras in here..."

-"And we don't want them here." Duryodhan and Bheem said at the same time. Both of them shoot daggers at each other with their eyes.

Tiasha narrowed her eyes at them, causing both to turn their heads away and look in another direction.

-"Drauni, you assigned this chamber to me right?" Ashwatthama nodded confused about what she was saying.

-"Nakul, Sahadev, what did you two say, whose chamber is this?"

-"Your, Didi" Nakul and Sahadev said in union.

Tiasha turned to face Duryodhan, "Sakha, what did you just say whose chamber is this?"

-"Yours, Of course."

-"Exactly, and you all just decided to barge in and are now fighting about who gets to hang out in here. What about my privacy, huh?"

All of them looked at each other, Yudhishthira looked down in embarrassment shaking his head. Karna and Ashwatthama suddenly started finding the wall decoration more interesting. Duryodhan scratched his neck, the other Pandavas ready to say sorry to Tiasha.

Tiasha bit the side of her lip with her canines to prevent herself from smiling.

-"You are invading my personal space. Do you know, violating someone's privacy is an extremely serious offence."

She failed to contain her amusement, when they looked almost guilty, and continued, "Well if guys want to hang out in here by yourselves then you can. But if you want to include me then..."

Nakul and Sahadev grinned, "We want to hang out with you Didi."

Duryodhan frowned, "Of course, we want to hang out with you, Sakhi. what is the point of hanging out in your chamber if you are not here."

"Then let's not be here, it doesn't matter how lavish or how nice this chamber is, no offence to you Drauni, but I am feeling suffocated. I don't want to be stuck in these four walls right now."

-"My King, do we have permission to spend some time in the royal gardens?" Tiasha asked dramatically folding her hands to Ashwatthama.

Yudhishthira, Karna and Duryodhan smiled in amusement, while the rest of the princes giggled.