Chapter 45 - Gurukul

The sun was yet to come out from behind the horizon but the darkness of the night started to fade away slowly. 

From the serene water at the bottom of the falls emerged a figure. A girl who has got many names since she started her days in Dwapara Yuga. Kali Udvuta, Kaushik Duhita Kaushiki, Vishwamitra Siswaa Maitreyi, Nanda's Nilmani Nandini, Shyam's Chira Sakhi Saada-Sahacharini Shyama and as Everyone knows her Tiasha...

As she came out of the water her wet long dark brown stuck on her back. The first rays of the sun fell on her beautiful face illuminating it just like the moon. The divinity of her face can only be compared to that of dewy Parijat flowers of an autumn morning. Her fishlike big eyes were closed as she prayed to Suryanarayana. 

A few moments later she opened her eyes and a smile appeared on her face watching the crimson sun coming out from behind the tall trees of the forest. Looking at the sun always reminds her of a certain someone...

She sighed and shook her head. It's almost unhealthy how much she thinks of him. His Ashtaratni body is a work of art, how the strong muscles of his arms and back move when he tugs on the string of his bow, how his shoulder-length wavy raven black hair frames his face. His face, the proud Surya Tilak on his broad forehead, the divine golden kundals only adding to the sun-like radiance on his face. The small but hearty smile at the corner of his thin rosy pink lips, how his eyebrows furrow when he is focused, how the corner of his eyes crinkles when he laughs. And his eyes, those fiery amber eyes reflecting all the courage, strength and determination he holds in his heart. Those deep ocean-like eyes, if you look at those you would want to keep looking at them for the rest of your life. 

Tiasha shivered, from the cold morning breeze that passed her naked form or from the thoughts of his eyes, she didn't know. It's almost like she has willingly let him steal her precious heart and he kept it back with him. 

She took one last dip in the water to shake off all those things which felt like eating her favourite chocolate. She needs to be focused on her lesson. 

She came out of the water and wore an off-white Sharee. Tiasha filled a copper pot with water from the fountain and went to complete her puja. She poured the water on the shiv-linga and placed a garland of Neelkantha flowers around it. She put a garland of red hibiscus flowers on the idol of Devi Krishnakali, which she made herself. 

After finishing her puja she reached the clearing where she saw Guru Vishwamitra waiting for her. Tiasha touched his feet and Rishi Vishwamitra blessed her.

-"Kiritimati Bhava, Putri." 

Tiasha stood up and Vishwamitra started, "Today I am going to teach you, the use one of the most powerful weapons in the entire universe. Can you take a guess which weapon I am talking about?"

-"Gurudev, as per I know, Bramhashira is the most powerful Astra in the entire universe. It's four times more destructive than the Bramhastra. It is said that it brings an end to even the gods. But I don't think you are talking about Bramhashira, Gurudev."

-"Yes, you are correct, I am not talking about Bramhashira. Although, you will have the knowledge of Bramhashira but not yet. I am talking about a weapon everyone has within them. The basis of creation, from the smallest of things to the mightiest achievements is done with this single weapon. It can destroy, it can create, it can do anything. You need to know how to manifest it."

Tiasha looked curiously at her Gurudev. Rishi Vishwamitra smiled at the spark of curiosity in his Siswaa's eyes. This student of his is just like a ball of wet clay Shree Krishna has given him to make an idol form. She already has a strong personality. He just has to bring out the outstanding features on the straw structure.