1. Beginning

🌸🙏🌸
Om gan ganpataya namah
Om namah Shivaay
Jai ma ambe

In Hastinapur ,

San- Mata! Pitashree! Pratipa- Putri be quite your brothers are sleeping

Pratipa- Putri be quite your brothers are sleeping.
Su- Yes putri , Devapi and Bhalika are sleeping right now.
San- But Mata they both are big now.
Su- Devapi is 5 years old and Bhalika is 2 years old putri. You on the other hand are 7 years old.
San- See Mata now I am big right and I wish to gain education not in Kanyakul but in Gurukul.

Both the parents looked at each other and signed. Ever since Sanvika was young she had wanted to be a warrior princess.

Pratipa- Okay putri you can go and get education wherever you wish to gain it from.
San- Thankyou pitashree!

Sanvika said and hugged her parents. The next day she started her journey towards finding a guru.

In Brahma Lok ,
At the same time as Sanvika was finding a guru , Samrat Mahabhisa had come to Brahma Lok where the celestial beings were worshiping the creator of the universe. He was the king of Chedi and had done 1000 horse sacrifices.

That's when came Devi Ganga to offer her respects to her grandfather. As she entered as gush of wind displaced her cloth while her body was visible.

All the celestial beings bowed their heads in respect , but Mahabhisa started at the bare body of Devi Ganga.

Lord Brahma saw this and became enraged at the behaviour and he cursed both Devi Ganga and Mahabhisa to take birth on Earth.

Brahma- Mahabhisa! I give you right to select your own father. Remember the curse will be nullified when Ganga will be the cause of your anger.

Mahabhisa thought of the kings ruling Aryavrat and after long he chose to be the son of Pratipa. As the valour of kuruvanshi's was known to all.

As a dejected Devi Ganga left for the brahma Lok and came back to Swarg , she happened to run into the Vasus who looked dejected themselves.

Curiosity filled the mind of Devi Ganga and she asked.

Ganga- What happened to the great Vasus? Why are there looking dejected?
Apa- Devi , we tried to steal Nandini , the cow of Maharishi Vashisth as the wife of Prabhasa wanted it. He in turn cursed us to live a life on earth as mortals.
Agni- Yes Devi , if possible please take a mortal avatar as we are scared that no mortal women can handle our divine energy in her womb.
Dhruva- We request you to drown us after we are born from your womb.
Ganga- I can do so , but I shall have one living son as the result of my relationship with my husband.