4. The Dillema

As Sanvika marched to the Kurukshetra , the energy she felt could install fear into anyone. As she reached the area , she saw The 7 Vasu's trying to make Bhishma understand. While on the other side it was Brahmarishi Jamdagni and his Father Maharishi Richika  were trying to explain Parshuram.

That's when she had enough as her gaze fell on a devastated Amba. She the screamed.

San- Enough!

All looked at the direction from where the scream was heard and all saw a furious Sanvika. Bhishma gulped as he remembered the thing told to him by his Pitrbhagini.

San- Gangaputra Devrat! You in your arrogance have committed a crime! Don't you remember what I told you when I went! Never had anyone of the Kuru dynasty had abducted a women without her will let along abducting 3 women! Raise your weapons and fight against me!

Sanvika took out her dhanush and stood in front of Bhishma. Bhishma who was already hurt by the cruel words spoken by his bua said.

Bhi- Stop Bua! I shall marry the former princess of Kashi.

All became happy and then Bhishma married Amba. Devi Ganga also came there for the wedding and as the ceremony was over , Sanvika left without blessing Bhishma. She only blessed Amba to have a nice marital life.

All the people of Hastinapur were scared as they saw their queen in anger. As she entered the palace , she summoned the 2 princesses of Kashi in her room.

They came and they took the blessings of Sanvika.

San- Putriyo your sister Amba has married Bhishma. Soon they will be coming to Hastinapur. You both prepare for Amba's welcome.
Bika- Ji bua ma.
Balika- Do you think we will get justice Bua?
San- You will , tell me who do you think is the main culprit for your abduction?

Both the sister's looked at each other and said.

Both- Mata Satyavati!
San- Okay!

After the arrival was done , a urgent Rajya Sabha was called. All the people came there including kulguru Vishwamitra.

Vish- Samragini what is the urgent meeting for?
San- To punish the sinner's! Ever since pitrmah Pauravas and pitrmahi Urvashi had started the Paurava / Puru / Kuru dynasty none had the audacity to disrespect any women! Today the legacy of our ancestors is broken as today not one but three women were disrespected! 3 women against their will were abducted from their marriage! A day that was supposed to be their happy day turned into a day when they were dragged forcefully!

All looked down as they felt ashamed about that. Bhishma felt ashamed as his bua , who used to talk to him one every prahar and ever since she returned she never talked to him.

Royal priest- Samragini , it was Kumari Satyavati who peer pressured Mahamahim Bhishma. She forced him to abduct the 3 princesses of Kashi.
Welfare minister- Devi Satyavati was the one who denied the marriage between Bhishma and Amba.

All the court member's then told about the behaviour of Satyavati towards them and Sanvika had enough.

San- The decision has been formed! Henceforth Satyavati is not entitled to her royal status. She will stay in palace but will not have the rights of a royal. None of the Dasa's or Dasi's shall do her work.

Sanvika then looked at Bhishma and said.

San- As for Mahamhim , since he has broken the royal order of mine. Hence , I announce that with immediate effect Mahamahim Bhishma is no longer the Senapati of Hastinapur.

That's when a soldier came and said.

Sanik- Maharani , Rishi Sharadvan has come back with Kripa. Alongside him has came Kripi from the ashram Rishi Agastya.

Sanvika smiled and asked them to come in the royal court. Sharadvan left after meeting all of them.

San- I now announce Kripa as the new senapati of Hastinapur! The Sabha is dismissed!

Saying that she went to her chamber alongside Kripa and Kripi. While in his chamber Bhishma was sad about the displeasure of his bua.

A year had passed while Sanvika was in the ashram of Rishi Bharadwaj along with the twins and Kulguru Vishwamitra. It was because Drona was to marry Kripi. The marriage was done and they decided to stay in the ashram.

In Hastinapur ,
The death of Vicitravirya had happened and then Satyavati summoned her son Ved Vyasa to have Niyog with Ambika and Ambalika.

Ambika closed her eyes hence her son was born blind , Dhritarashtra.
Ambalika became pale , hence her son was born pale , Pandu.
Then the 2 sisters sent their maid for the 3rd time and there was born Vidur.

__________________________
Author's note:-

Will Sanvika ever forgive Bhishma?

What will the punishment of Satyavati be now?

Kripi and Drona married , that will make Ashwatthama the grandchild of Sanvika.

Who do you want Karna parents to be?