34. Kurukshetra day 7

In the Kaurava camp,
The next day, all the warriors got up and as they were going to get into their war attire, they were summoned by Sanvika.

San- Not everyone will go for the war today.
The people who will accompany me in the war today are:-
Kripa ; Karna ; Vrushali ; Jarasandh ; Shrikhandini ; Shon ; Amulya ; Eklavya ; Rukmila ; Ashwatthama ; Kritvarma ; Shakuni & Duryodhan.

Sanvika then told them their roles and who they would fight today. All understood her and nodded. Soon the warriors who weren't participating joined Brahmarishi and the other revered sage's and started to spectate the war.

In the Kaunteya camp ,
As the Kaunteya's went out, Kunti went towards the temple of Mahadev and she lit 4 Diya's over there. Those four Diya's indicated the 4 life's that she had bore with the mantra of Rishi Durvasa. That's when in came Draupadi and in confusion she asked.

Drau- Mata, Why have you lit 4 Diya's?
Kunti- Putri, 3 are for my sons and 1 is for all the warriors who are participating from our side.

Kurukshetra day 7,
The back up from Dwarka came and the warriors were face to face. The sun started to rise and then the shankha was blown by the warriors.

Vrushali, Shrikhandini, Amulya and Rukmila started to annihilate the army as per the plan of Sanvika.

Sanvika went in front of Shalya and she looked at him angrily. She attacked him in anger but nothing affected him. That's when she calmed down and attacked Shalya. She blew her shankh indicating the death of a maharathi.

Shon and Shalva started to have a mace fight. Shalva being old got tired easily and then taking advantage of that Shon kicked Shalva. Shalva fell to the ground and then Shon smashed the head of Shalva.

Rukmi challenged Eklavya, like Rukmini, Rukmila also married Eklavya while Rukmi hated that.

Rukmi- Eklavya! I'll kill you first and then I'll drag that impure sister of mine!
Ek- Be in your limits!
Rukmi-Shut up! You are so bad that your parents abandoned you at birth!
Ek- Rukmi! Careful!

Eklavya in anger summoned brahmaastra and in a second Rukmi closed his eyes forever.

Ashwatthama was fighting the Prativndhya, Sutsoma and Shrutkarma 3 sons of Draupadi. Ashwatthama countered all the attacks and then showered arrows on the sons of Draupadi. One arrow pierced through the head of Shrutkarma beheading him. Then with a naag Astra he beheaded Sutsoma killing the last son of Bheem. Then with the anjalika astra he beheaded the last son of Yudhisthir and Draupadi, Prativindhya.

Ashwatthama did shankhnaad indicating the death of the 3 sons of Draupadi.

The two Yadava commander's were fighting against each other, Satyaki and Kritvarma. The war was brutal and in the end, Kritvarma proved to be the superior senapati.

Kritvarma did shankhnaad indicating the death of Satyaki.

Jarasandh went in front of Virat. Both of them were the descendants of King Uparichara Vasu. Both fought with various weapons and Virat had wounded Jarasandh but his one draw back was not knowing the birth of Jarasandh. Hence, Jarasandh killed Virat.

Jarasandh did shankhnaad indicating the death of Virat.

Vidur and Shakuni were fencing with each other. Vidur was inches away from beheading Shakuni, but Shakuni countered and beheaded Vidur in return.

Shakuni did shankhnaad to indicate the death of Vidur.

Yudhishthir and Kripa were having a fight. Kripa shot arrows at Yudhishthir which pierced him. That's when Kripa threw a spear which took the life of Yudhishthir.

Kripa did shankhnaad indicating the death of Yudhishthir.

Bheem and Duryodhan were having a fight with each other. That's when breaking the rules Bheem hit Duryodhan on his thighs. Blood started to pour and Duryodhan fell to the ground.

Balram returned on time and say what Bheem did. Hence, he picked up his Hal and threw in at Bheem. The hal of Balram instantly killed Bheem. Balram did shankhnaad indicate the death of Bheem.

Karna and Arjun were fighting and as the shankhnaad were heard, the anger in Arjun grew. Both of them were showering arrows on each other and Karna was a little careful not to hurt Shri Krishna.

Karna chanted mantras and invoked Ashwasena the son of Takshak whose mother was killed by Arjun.

Shri Krishna tapped his right leg and the chariot of Arjun sinked in the ground.

Karna then shifted his aim towards the chest of Arjun and shot the arrow. The arrow touched Arjun and the youngest son of Kunti was killed by her eldest.

Krishna and Sanvika closed their eyes as a tear dropped. The war was over but the destruction was unbearable.

The final shankhnaad was done indicating the victory of the Kauravas.

Kunti left her own body as the pain was too much and Draupadi merged with Agni again.

Sanvika healed Duryodhan again and they all returned back to Hastinapur.

_________________________
Author's note:-

How was the last war?

Last chapter coming up next, which is interesting. It has the reunion of Mata Anusuya and Sanvika, excited?