10. The mastermind

Karna and Kripa The 2 warriors rushed to patal and started to create a havoc. The residents of patal tried to fight back but they were not successful.

Karna and Kripa has vanished 2/3 of the population of Patal, while the others begged them to stop. That's when Karna and Kripa heard 2 women talking bad about their mother and without thinking, the 2 with their Brahmaastra and Pashupat astra killed them.

The 2 were none other then Diti and Kadru. But the anger blinded the 2 and the war was still going on. That's when the eyes of Karna fell on Shukra.

Karna- Asurguru! You played a role in the death of our mother hence I Karna curse you! That the Sanjeevani mantra possessed by you will only work on innocent life's!

The Trimurti smiled as the curse of Karna had turned into a boon for the universe. Soon they intervened in the battle and stopped Karna and Kripa.

1 year after the death of Sanvika, the downfall of the kuru Vansh started to take place. The people blindly sided with the kaunteya's and they had no nature to rule.

But the ethics and the nature of Kauravas was loved by Amba, Drona, Kripa and the royal ministers along with the praja.

While the reputation of the Kuru Vansh was declining, the reputation of Sapt nagari was sky rocketing. The praja of Hastinapur remembered their queen every second and the way she helped the kingdom prosper.

If Devi Kamakshi was not enough, She had married a commoner named Ridham. He was well versed in warfare and was the student of Dev Aryaman. They married 1 year ago and they had 2 soon 1 month ago named Reyansh and Suryansh.

In Kampilya ,
To avenge his insult, Drupad roamed from kingdom to kingdom visiting sages after sages for his revenge. That's when he met Yaja and  Upayaja.

Drupad sought Upayaja to be more knowledgeable hence he served Upayaja with all he had. When he told the sage about the same, the sage replied.

Upayaja- Oh mighty king, I am not capable in doing such yagya's. My elder brother Yaja is well versed in the ritual and he can help you.

Being pleased with the answer, Drupad started to server Rishi Yaja. Being pleased with Drupad, Rishi Yaja performed the rituals and there he was born, Dhrishtadyum the death of Drona.

Being happy, the gods blessed Drupad with a daughter as well.

Yaja- Maharaj the gods and pleased by your yagya hence, they have decided to bless you with Daughter.
Drupad- It will be a honour oh great sage! A women is a form of Shakti, and this land has been blessed with exceptional women. Mata Sati, Mata Sita, Devi Shakuntala, Devi Ahilya and recently Devi Sanvika.

That's when from the fire was born the daughter of Drupad. She was blessed wholeheartedly by Drupad.

Drupad- Since she is my daughter I name her Draupadi, Since she is the princess of Panchal I name her Panchali and since she is dark skinned in name her Krishnaa.

The entire Aryavrat got to know about the beauty of Draupadi, but still the people who knew about she was less beautiful then Sanvika.

In Magadha ,
Karna and Jarasandh had been sent marriage alliance by the king of Kalinga and Drupad.

Jarasandh was given the proposal of Shrikhandini whereas Karna was given the proposal of Vrushali, the princess of Kalinga and the elder sister of Bhanumati.

Soon Duryodhan also married Bhanumati and Shon married Supriya the friend of Bhanumati and Vrushali. Then Eklavya married the princess of Vidarbha, the elder sister of Rukmi and Rukmini, Devi Rukmila.

In Sapt nagari,
Spy- Samrat, Samragini the kingdom of Hastinapur has begun its downfall.
Kam- As expected, Sanvika was the one who connected the kuru Vansh.
Ridham- Yes swamini, in the absence of Sanvika the downfall happened and now after her death, the downfall started.

The spy left from there as the couple motioned him to do so.

San- Swami as expected the downfall has begun and now my plan will work.
Ridham- Swamini you have done an exceptional work. The way you hid yourself ever since Sanvika was in Hastinapur and then the way you planned the death of Sanvika while you were the mind behind her death, it was executed by Diti. I have to say, that you manipulated the master of manipulation.

Kamakshi laughed at the statement of her husband and she said.

Kam- Jaise ek myan me do talwar nahi rahe sakte waise hi Sanvika and Kamakshi done Aryavrat me ek sath nahi rahe sakte hai.

(Like there can't be two swords in one sheath, Sanvika and Kamakshi also can't stay in Aryavrat at the same time)

Kamakshi laughed and went from there to the chamber of her 2 children. While her husband looked at her residing figure and he smiled at how happy she was with the Death of Sanvika.

In Kampilya ,
The Svayamvar of Draupadi was announced and soon the people would come in the Sabha with of Kampilya for the marriage of Draupadi.

__________________________
Author's note:-

Karna and Kripa are an unstoppable duo, aren't they?

The downfall of kuru Vansh have started, expected?

Why does Kamakshi hate Sanvika?

Why did Kamakshi plot the death of Sanvika?

Do they have a unknown past?

Who will win the Svayamvar of the second first born?