29. So it goes ...

In the Kaurava camp ,
All had gathered outside the common tent and soon when all came, they entered the common room to see Sanvika in a meditative pose.

Soon she opened her eyes and as the others seeked her blessing, she blessed them with a graceful smile.

All looked at her in anticipation to reveal the truth

All looked at her in anticipation to reveal the truth. Moments had passed by in pure silence while the face of Sanvika still had her divine looking smile plastered.

Eager to know about her, Lakshman asked.

Lman- Pitrbhagini, please tell us the story.
San- Putra I'll start soon but let everyone come here.
Kripa- Mata, all are present over here.
San- Hmm, 1,2 and 3.

Suddenly they all heard the sound of horses and footsteps at a rapid speed. Soon entered the former king of Hastinapur, Dhritarashtra along with Gandhari and Madri.

Sanvika got up from her seat and opened her arms as Dhritarashtra ran towards the women he called Mata.

Tears flew down their eyes while the others also were in Aww seeing the reunion. She then sat back down as her husband and children entered the tent.

San- Before I start with my story, I want to introduce you to my husband the samrat of Sapt Nagari, Ridham and 3 of my children Reyansh, Suryansh and Kanishk.

All got up and touched the feet of Ridham seeking his blessing with Kripa, Kripi and Karna met their siblings.

San- So it goes ...

The time in kuru Vansh were hard and I was finding it hard to handle the dirty politics. I had some what started to feel unhappy and dissatisfied in that environment.

Behind my back Vidur and Bhishma along with Kunti had planned to make Dhritarashtra and the Kauravas evil.

The Varanvrat palace was made by Asurmata Diti, for the Kauravas on the request of Kunti.

Kunti had went to kanyakul under Diti who was in disguise. She taught Kunti about the bad things and never taught her what was supposed to be taught in kanyakul.

I had anticipated the dark clouds on kuru Vansh as I had studied astrology. Hence, to see what happens to kuru Vansh in my absence I decided to stage my own death.

I disguised myself as Kunti with my powers and met Diti. In Kunti style I asked her to kill me aka Sanvika instead of the Kauravas.

As the time came, I was confused how to fake my death. That's when a I saw a women crying, she looked unwell as well.

I walked up to her and asked her the reason for the same and she said "A wrecked Sage had cursed me to die suffering from health issues, my death should come in the form of fire, I shall be disguised and shall die by deceit. Oh great queen of Hastinapur help me get salvation so I can until with my soulmate".