9. Unexpected death!

8 more months passed by with pregnancy of Gandhari, Pandu was at unease that's when Kunti revealed her boon to Pandu.

With the boon she begot Yudhishthir, while Karna was 16 years old. That's when Gandhari hit her womb and a pound of flesh was born.

With the help of Ved Vyasa the mass was divided into 100 pieces. That's when a urge to have a daughter grew in the heart of Gandhari, hence there were 101 pieces.

Then was born Duryodhan, on the same day was born Bheemsen the son of Vayu. While Vidur couldn't say anything are there were maha gyaan's in the court of Hastinapur.

Soon the Kauravas were born and the 3 Kuntiputra's were also born. Madri was given the boon and she was pregnant.

During the pregnancy she had some complications hence Pandu sent her to the royal kingdom under the care of his Pitrbhagini.

Soon the 2 sons of Madri were born and they were also under the care of Gandhari and Sanvika along with Madri.

As the time went by the death of Pandu had happened. Pandu lost himself to the features of Kunti and Kunti didn't stop him. The name of Kunti was tainted in Aryavrat for bringing death of her husband.

When the Kaunteya's returned along with the kingdom of Hastinapur, Bheem use to beat up the Kauravas and had malice towards the Kauravas.

When it was brought under the notice of Sanvika and she summoned the royal court.

San- Kunti is this how you raised your kids! Don't they have ethics! How mannerless are your sons! No have the qualities of Pandu minus Nakul and Sahdev! And Bhishma you were told about this and you neglected it! Where are your values Bhishma ANSWER ME NOW!

The Sabha was shaken by the outburst of Sanvika that's when Bheem said.

Bheem- If they can't handle my attacks the are not worth being called the Rajkumar's!
San- You have a lot of arrogance on your power Bheemsen! I Sanvika curse you to be the weakest warrior in the entire race of the kuru Vansh!

Bheem was shocked due the loss of power and he fell down.

San- To repent their mistakes I declare that any son of Kunti is unsuitable to be the king of kuru dynasty! Sabha dismissed!

As the court members went, Sanvika asked Karna, Kripa, Jarasandh, Dhritarashtra, Mahamuni Ved Vyasa and Brahmarishi Vishwamitra to stay back.

San- Karna you along with the Jarasandh and 18 Akshauhini sena go to the kingdom of Magadha. You merge Magadha and Anga and rule there Karna.
Karna- But why mata?
San- I have an intuitive thought that's why, Dhritarashtra make your assembly of royal courtesan's. Brahmarishi will be going with Karna so will mahamuni Ved Vyasa. Kripa you become Kripacharya the kulguru of Hastinapur.

All didn't know about the reason but they nodded. Karna about with all the ministers of the royal court went to the kingdom of Magadha and started to rule.

So the time went by and Sanvika made Dhritarashtra the king samrat and Duryodhan the Crowned prince. She then started to fight asuras on the request of the Devtas.

Soon the Kauravas and Pandavas went for their education under Drona. The Kauravas and Madrinandan's knew they as they met the family with Sanvika.

Drona taught the Kauravas and Madrinandan's all the knowledge and all the weapons while the kaunteya's were taught only 1 weapons.

While Jarasandh taught Eklavya along with the children of Magadha.