35. After math

The war was over and the Dharma Rajya was established. The family stayed together and Sanvika was again the reigning queen.

The family together did the Ashwamedha yagya and Sanvika was given the title of Chakravartini Samragini.

Like a normal day, all were together and then a bright light came. All closed their eyes and soon came the tridev's and tridevi's.

All greeted them and then the truth of Sanvika was revealed. All were in awe and another bright light came for Ridham.

Ridham turned into Maharishi Granth. It was Ridham who was Dev Aryaman and Maharishi Granth.

San- Arya ...

Sanvika or Gyanvati hugged her husband and then she looked at Tridev's and tridevi's.

San- Where is Putra Urva?

Mahadev smiled and said.

Shiva- He is in brahma Lok, He has a son named Richika, your grandchild. Brahmarishi Jamadagni is your great Grandchild and Bhagwan Parshuram is your great, great grandson.

Sanvika nodded and then she ran in the direction of her parents ashram. Then she met Mata Anusuya and Pita Atri.

Soon minus Sanvika, Granth, Kripa and Ashwatthama all made their way to heaven.

That was the story of Sanvika : The Sister of Shantanu.

_____________________________

Dear readers,
Thanks you for all the support on this book, this book has meant a lot to me.

I started to deep dive in our history and started to write this book. This could have been between, but it was an experience to me as well.

Started of 26th October, 2023 and ended on 7th January, 2024.

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT THIS MONTH SO STAY TUNED.

____________________________
UNTIL THEN READ:-
The suta's hidden wife || A Karna story.

____________________________UNTIL THEN READ:- The suta's hidden wife || A Karna story

Once upon a time there was a man named Karna. He was born to a Kshatriya women and was adopted by a suta when his birth mother abandoned him.

People knew about his life but they missed out one thing in his life. They missed out that he was married to a women who became his constant support.

Join them in their life.