3. Samragini Sanvika!

In the Van ,
Rishi Sharadvan the son of saptrishi Gautam and Devi Ahilya had great passion for archery.

He had mastered all the 5 forms of the art and had decided to do Tapasya to become undefeated. That became a threat to the Deva's hence Indra the king of Swarga sent a apsara named Janapadi to district him.

Seeing the beautiful of the apsara the sage ejaculated while his seaman felt to the ground. The sage feeling ashamed he gave up his weapons and went deep in the forest to do his Tapasya.

The seaman took form of a boy and a girl soon after. Once while Sanvika was in the forest she heard the babies cry. That's when her eyes fell on them and she took them to Hastinapur.

She adopted the 2 and named them Kripa and Kripi. As the time passed , Sharadvan got to know about his kids and he went to the kuru kingdom.

He explained the truth to all and asked.

Sharad- Devi I know that you have adopted them and I am grateful for that. I request you to let Kripa come with me as I wish to be his guru.
San- They are your kids rishivar you don't have to request.

Sharadvan gratefully took his son and he also took Kripi to spend time with him. 1 year later he sent Kripi back as it was time for her kanyakul.

Sanvika took Kripi to the ashram of Maharishi Agastya. She met brahmavaidini Lopamudra and requested her to teach Kripi about everything. She then returned to Hastinapur where Vichitravirya was born.

In Hastinapur ,
As Vichitravirya was a infant maharaj Shantanu had fallen ill. It was the guilt that because of his love his son had taken an oath to give up the throne.

He was on his death bed when he heard Satyavati telling her father who came to see Shantanu.

Satya- Now I'll make my son the next king as Bhishma has taken a oath to never inherit the throne. I'll make sure to teach Sanvika the role of a women. She is nothing but a burden to my husband after all she doesn't want to marry.

Shantanu was angered by the statement and then he ordered for all the praja to come in the royal ground. Saying that since he is on his death bed he would crown the one who shall succeed him.

All the praja saw Bhishma and Sanvika helping the king while they also saw that Chitrangada and Satyavati were sitting peacefully.

The praja prayed for a miracle to happen. As they didn't like the attitude of Satyavati at all. That's when Shantanu sat next to the throne and said.

Shan- I Shantanu am here to announce the new ruler of Hastinapur. That person is well versed in politics as well as warfare.

The face of Satyavati fell as she knew that Shantanu was going to crown Sanvika as the queen. As Chitrangada was not the best at politics.

Shan- When I met my jiji Sanvika after she returned from her education I asked her to take over the kingdom. She denied but I took a vow from her. The vow was that she would take the crown when I would give her the crown. Hence today I Shantanu declare Jiji Sanvika as the new Samragini of Hastinapur!
Crowd- Samragini Sanvika ki jai!
Pratipa putri , Sunanda Nandini Sanvika ki jai!

That's when Sanvika became the Samragini. Bhishma was happy as he didn't like Chitrangada as he had ego.