19. Sanvika's truth

Kri- When I saw this yug in my vision it was like the previous dwapar yug only. That was until there came another person named Sanvika. She was not a part of the vision and I couldn't she her vision anywhere.
Ruk- So Sanvika is an unknown figure?
Kri- Yes, and I am not sure who was she.
???- We will tell you about Sanvika.

Krishna and Rukmini turned to see Shiv Shakti and Brahma Saraswati. They greeted each other and Rukmini asked.

Ruk- Who is Sanvika Devi?
Par- She is none other then the eldest daughter of Daksha and Prasuti, Gyanika.

The eyes of Krishna and Rukmini widened hearing that name. The once forgotten name and feeling was reignited. That's when Mahadev narrated the story that took place in the past.

FLASHBACK:-
Once upon a time there lived the son of Brahma, Prajapati Daksha. He and his wife Prasuti always wished to have a daughter. Hence, they did Tapasya to Mata Adi-Parashakti and after thousands of years, she blessed them.

Para- Your daughter will possess all the knowledge in existence and shall be known to bring prosperity to any kingdom she steps in. Every birth she takes, she'll gain all the knowledge and will bring prosperity to any kingdom she is ruling.

Saying that Mata Adi-parashakti raised her hands and blessed the womb of Prasuti.

9 months later was born the first ever daughter of Prajapati Daksh, Gyanvati. Growing up under the shadows of revered sages and knowledgeable people, she also became knowledgeable.

After her birth the winds had changed and the house of Prajapati was blessed with 60 daughters.

Gyanvati went to her pitamah and pitamahi to gain knowledge in both warfare and shastras.

When she returned, she became the pillar to her father in his duties. She fought wars, helped built things and ran the kingdom in the absence of Daksha.

Then came her time for marriage, while Daksh chose for a suitable groom for her. She kept forth the request of Svayamvar which Daksh agreed to.

Her eyes roamed around as she saw the suitors for her Svayamvar. That's when she met his eyes, the one who was the son of Maharishi Dadhichi and his wife Devi Suvarcas, Maharishi Granth.

Daksh became unhappy with the choice of his daughter and he disowned her. She happily obliged as she met her love in form of Maharishi Granth.

She then went to the abode of Granth along with him and was welcomed by her in laws. She was a pillar of support for Sati and she helped her.

She and Maharishi Granth had become devotees to Mahadev along side Rishi Dadhichi and his wife Suvarcas.

But one unfaithful day had ruined their happy family, the day of the maha Sabha. Gyanvati didn't care if she wasn't invited but the young Sati was disappointed.

Hence, she went towards the kingdom of Prajapati so did Maharishi Granth. As he was invited but not Gyanvati.

That's when the infamous scene happened and Sati immolated herself. The wrath of Veerbhadra was underway when the earth fell of Maharishi Granth.