5. Punishment & Love

As Sanvika , Kripa and Kulguru Vishwamitra reached the kingdom of Hastinapur and they got to know the happenings from Amba. She set up a royal court and she said.

San- Amba , who were involved in the niyog process!

Amba looked at Bhishma who nodded and said.

Amba- Everyone in the Sabha knew it Bua , Arya and I were sent to the royal temple to perform puja. The royal priest made us do satya Narayan katha while it was not needed. Then when I came out there was oil on the floor and I slipped , the royal Vaidya happened to be in the area and he halted us for a prahar.
San- Summon the praja of Aryavart in the royal ground and Kripa get the royal prison ready!

Saying that they went to the royal ground of the kingdom. The praja came as soon as possible.

San- All the mantri's , the royal priest , the royal Vaidya and Satyavati come in the centre of the ground!

All came while Satyavati was scared for her life.

San- After hearing all the sides I have decided that all the royal mantri's , royal priest , royal Vaidya and Satyavati are the culprits! The all will serve life imprisonment!

Sanvika took a deep breath in and then she said.

San- They shall not be imprisoned in the normal jail! Their punishment is grave and hence I have taken the decision to open a part of the palace that has been closed for ages! Precisely last used by Pitrmaha Yayati used it to punish Dhristaasur!

Gasps could be audacity heard from all the people. The prison infamously known as the Narka kothri. It was the kal kothri that was hell of Earth.

San- May the gates to the Narka kothri open for the sinners!

The soldiers dragged the men while Sanvika got down and took Satyavati with her. They went to the prison and in the dept of the prison.

That's when they saw steps doing down. The prisons were taken down the stairs and sanvika opened the door.

Sanvika with her powers lit up the lights