20. Lover 🫶

Ladies and gentlemen will you please stand,
With every guitar string scar on my hand,
I introduce you to lover interest for the next generation.

In Dwarka ,
Krishna had arranged the Svayamvar of his only daughter, Charumati. All the suitors had come and there was no task, Charumati would select her own husband.

She walked past the sons of the Kaunteya's which was not liked by Shrutkarma the son of Arjun. He was about to hold the hand of Charumati but the Hal of Balram hit his hand.

Charumati smiled and walked towards Vrishsena and put the garland around his neck.

In Magadha ,
Vrishketu and Urmila had fallen in love and they confessed the same to their parents. All were happy and the marriage was done.

Along side their marriage, Aditi and Anay also got married to each other.

In Saurashtra ,
Yadavaan had arranged for the Svayamvar for his only daughter and in the end she chose to marry Suhotra, the son of Sahdev and Vijaya.

In Hastinapur ,
The Svayamvar of the 3 princesses was arranged Lakshmana, Karuna the daughter of Nakul and Karenumati and Suvarna the daughter of Sahdev and Vijaya.

Uttar, the crowned prince of Matsya was selected by Lakshmana in the Svayamvar. Seeing this, Samb tried to abduct her, but was stopped by a Nagpas of Kripa even before he touched Lakshmana.

Then, during the Svayamvar of Karuna, the daughter of Karenumati and Nakul. Shivaay the son of Sushala and Ashwatthama was selected in the Svayamvar.

Later, Shatrunjay was selected Suvarna the daughter of Sahadev and Vijaya.

In Panchal ,
Duryodhan and Bhanumati went there with the marriage proposal between Lakshman and Shivani which is accepted by Ashwatthama and Sushala.

{Okay before you come at me, Kunti and Vasudev were real siblings but still Arjun and Subhadra married}

In Magadha ,
After all marriages are done , Shon and Amulya arrange for the Svayamvar of their daughter, Aanaya.

She asks everyone a question, and being satisfied with the answer of Nirmitra she puts the garland around his neck.

__________________________
Author's note:-

Marriage done, happy?

War will start shortly, will sapt nagari participate?