8. Karna's Growing up & Education

In the kingdom of Hastinapur ,
The royal Sabha was going and Sanvika was sitting on her throne with Karna in her hands.

As the time went by, Karna had become 4 years old and sadly Maharishi Agastya and Mata Lopamudra had to leave their royal duties.

San- Mata, rishivar the doors of Hastinapur is always open to you. Do come and visit the us as well.
Lopa- Yes putri, we will surely the people of Hastinapur have become like family to us and I would surely miss my life here.
Agastya- Putri, take care of your health as well.

The new mahamantri was Shivank a learnt scholar who happened to be the student of Devapi. While on the request of Sanvika, Mahamuni ved Vyasa became the royal priest as well.

As Karna grew, he use to still sit on the lap of his mother in the royal court. Karna was now 7 years old and he along with his mother were in the royal court.

That's when a news came about the marriage of Rohini the niece of Sanvika and the cousin of Bhishma and Karna with Vasudev, the son of Shurasena.

In Bhalika ,
Karna was to meet Bhalika for the first time and Sanvika was giving him a lecture.

San- Putra Karna, do not create a scene over here.
Kripa- Mata once Rudra will listen to you but this boy will never do that.

Rudra growled looking at Kripa while Karna casually sat on the back of Rudra. Soon they reached the palace where they were greeted by a scared royals seeing a lion there.

San- Rudra, go and take some rest in my chamber.

Rudra went to the chamber of Sanvika in the kingdom of Bhalika. Sanvika then met all of them and then introduced her son to them.

San- Putra this is your mamashree Bhalika and besides him is his daughter Rohini. She is getting married to Shurasena Putra Vasudev and lastly he is the maharaj Surasena, the ruler of Yadava clan. They are our relatives.
Karna- Pranam mamashree, Pranam Jiji, Pranam soon to be jijaji and Pranam maharaj.

In Vaikunth ,
Lord Vishnu was looking down on Earth along with Sheshnaag and Mata Lakshmi.

Shesh- Bhagwan, you mean to say that Karna will be my mamashree!?
Vishnu- Shesh I am also shocked as this was neglected.
Lakshmi- Guess Karna will be the mama of Balram and Krishna.

Said Lakshmi and she started to laugh while Lord Vishnu pouted and Sheshnaag sighed.

On Earth ,
The marriage was done and the royals returned. As they reached Hastinapur Sanvika could feel the atmosphere a little dull. That's when she got to know that Ambika and Ambalika had decided to go to Van for the rest of their life.

Their decision was accepted and they left for Van the next day. As Karna turned 8 years old, he had decided to start his education.

He started his education under Brahmarishi Vishwamitra. Brahmarishi taught Karna about the Vedas, Puranas, Scriptures and Yoga. It was to make the core of Karna strong.

Later Karna was sent to Maharishi Agastya. He taught Karna about Penance, Tapasya and austerities. Along with that, Mata Lopamudra taught Karna about the different hymns and mantras.

Once Karna excelled in that, he was sent to Maharishi Bhrigu. Maharishi taught Karna about Astrology and Kundalini Awakening. With his help, Karna had successfully opened his chakra's. Karna had also become Sadh ripus.