14. Help & Abduction

In Hastinapur ,
The royal Sabha was underway and the entry of the Kaunteya's, Kunti, Bhishma and Vidhur was made. All knew what had happened and they just sighed looking bored.

As they entered the court, they saw that the Kauravas and Madrinandan's had taken over the royal duties.

Vidhur looked at Sahadev besides whom sat Vijaya the princess of Chedi, Sahadev got what Vidhur wanted. Sahadev was the Mahamantri as his knowledge was known to all, but Vidhur always desired to be the mahamantri of Kuru dynasty.

Bhishma looked at Chitrakundala, who was now seated in his place. Chitrakundala was the hidden gem of the Kauravas. He had excelled in all the knowledge one could get. With his pitamah Kripa, he gained the knowledge of Vedas and Upanishad's and he excelled in Warfare too. Besides Chitrakundala sat Vidhisha the princess of Videha.

Kunti looked at Madri was was seated on a higher position. The position of Rajmata along with Gandhari.

Arjun looked at Vivitsu besides who sat Radhika the princess of Ayodhya. Vivitsu was the senapati of Hastinapur and Arjun couldn't help but feel envious of him.

Bheem looked at Dushasan who sat along with Chandramukhi the cousin of Bhanumati. Bheem remembered how he was when he was crowned the Yuvraj of Indraprastha. But now seeing a Kaurava sitting on the Yuvraj throne of Hastinapur made him angry.

The calm Yudhishthir looked at his younger brother, Duryodhan. A hint of regret crossed his heart as if regretting to divide the pious land of kuru. If only did he decide to stay in the kingdom of Kuru, he wouldn't have faced a terrific loss.

Yudhishthir had known that his rule would be short lived, but not all the fault was his.

Dhritarashtra even after knowing that his priye Mata Sanvika had announced that none of the sons of Kunti would rule the pious land of Kuru.

While the eyes of Draupadi fell on Bhanumati, who sat besides her husband as the Samragini of Aryavart.

Their few seconds of thoughts were broken with the voice of Duryodhan who said.

Dury- What brings the former royals of Indraprastha over here?
Yudhi- Samrat, Indraprastha is a vessel of Hastinapur as proclaimed by Rajpita Dhritarashtra. Hence, we are here to request the aid of Hastinapur in Indraprastha to stop the terror of Sapt nagari.
Virajas (Kingdom affairs)- Samrat, I feel that's not needed. That will have a effect on the entire kuru dynasty like the royals of Uttar Panchal and Kuntibhoja had.
Chitrayudha (welfare)- That is not nice for the welfare of Hastinapur as helping the former royals of Indraprastha will make us the enemies of Sapt nagari kingdom as well.

Duryodhan who heard all of this then looked at Sahadev and asked.

Dury- Mahamantri, what do you think we shall do?
Saha- Samrat, Mantri Chitrayudha said it would make the royals of Sapt nagari our enemies. But we are forgetting one more thing Samrat, the insult of Yadava clan done by former queen of Indraprastha Draupadi. The great Balram had claimed that who ever married her would be their enemy. Helping them would mean helping Devi Draupadi, in turn that would bring the animosity of Dwarka on Hastinapur.

Duryodhan closed his eyes and unbiasedly he thought what to do, that's when Drona said.

Drona- Indraprastha formerly known as Khandavprasth was a vessel on Hastinapur but not due to the fault of burning the dense forest that land has attracted the curse of Mata Ira Samrat. Helping them could risk the natural resources of Hastinapur as well.

Duryodhan and Bhanumati talked to each other and then Duryodhan said.

Dury- Seeing everything and hearing everyone, Bhanumati and I have decided that Hastinapur will not aid Indraprastha. The gates of Hastinapur has been shut for the former royals of Indraprastha. If pitamahi Amba wants, she can stay in Hastinapur as she is like our mother as well.

Amba denied and she chose to be with her husband. Soon they left and made their way towards Dwarka as their last resort.

In Dwarka ,
Subhadra was running behind Krishna and she tried to convince Krishna.

Kri- No Bhadra no, I love you and dau both and helping you will mean going against Dau. But I cannot keep your love towards Parth, I will not intervene in any decision that you make Bhadra.
Su- But bhrata, you are the Sakha of Draupadi and the best friend of Arjun.
Kri- Try to understand my problem as well Bhadra, I cannot deceit dau.

Saying that Krishna went away from there. Subhadra sighed and she wrote a letter to her beloved and with the help of Garud she sent it towards him.

Outskirts of Dwarka ,
A letter came and dropped in front of Arjun. He picked up the letter and read about it out loud.

Priya Parth ,
You and I had confessed our love for each other during the kala pradarshan. I have waited for you to come and ask the hand of mine to my family.

You have gone and married Draupadi, Ulupi and Chitrangada but you never came to me. I deserve love and happiness to in my life Arjun. Hence, you have until fortnight to come in Dwarka or I will ask my family to arrange for a Svayamvar.

All were happy that with the marriage of Arjun, they will gain an alliance with Dwarka.

They reached Dwarka and saw Subhadra in a temple near by. Hence, they decided to abduct her and get married as they knew Balram wouldn't agree for the same.

Arjun met Subhadra and he told her the plan which she joyfully agreed. In the plan Krishna was not involved at all.

Subhadra rode the chariot as Arjun was seated behind and it seamed like she abducted him. The news reached the Sabha but none could do anything as they had married in a temple outside Dwarka.

As they came back Rohini and Balram didn't bless the couple. They left after 3 months when Subhadra was pregnant.

Karna had become a Father to Vrishsena and Kamakshi was blessed with Kanishk.

As the Kaunteya's left there was a big drama that happened in the kingdom of Dwarka. Balram blamed Krishna for knowing about that while Krishna defended himself.

Balram- Enough! Pitashree please give the land of Mathura to me I'll rule there. I have vow that I will not support the kaunteya's.

Soon Balram left the side of his brother towards Mathura. The same Sheeshnaag and the same Lakshman left the side of his Narayan / Rama.

__________________________
Author's note:-

How the drama?

Feels so nice that Drona is siding with the Kauravas, right?

How is the Drama in Dwarka?