26. Kurukshetra day 2

On the battlefield ,
The tension was high as all had gotten to know the inclusion of Kaal Sena in the battle. While the spectators were still unknown to the same.

Kaal Sena leaded by Kaal asura had created the karunca vyuh. While Karna ordered to create the Garud vyuh. Balram was seated on the rath of Karna like Krishna was seated on Arjun's rath.

On the mountain ,
Vish- Impossible! The kaunteya's have summoned the Kaal Sena.
Bhrigu- Kaal Sena! They have a boon to only die by the hands of sanvika!

Kamakshi was going to say something but the sun began to rise and the warrior blew their respective shankh's indicating The beginning of the war.

Kurukshetra,
Both the Sena's met in the middle and the war began. Ridham, Reyansh, Suryansh and Kanishk along with Kripacharya started to destroy the army of the Kaunteya's.

Seeing this many maharathi's came their way and started to attack the sapt nagari royals but they failed to do so.

Meghvarna the son of Ghatotkach made his way towards Drona. But started to have an unmatched fight with each other.

While Drona used his skills and techniques, Meghvarna used his rakshasi powers and illusions. Drona summoned the sahastraband and he started to rain arrows on Meghvarna. After that, Drona broke the bow of Meghvarna.

Meghvarna in anger got down from his rath and summoned his mace. Before he could attack Drona, Drona with his arrows had crushed the mace of Meghvarna.

Meghvarna then picked up his sword and rushed towards Drona. That's when Drona stood still and chanted mantras which created a divine aura around him.

In the mountain,
Vash- What is Drona doing?
Bhar- He is summoning the Asi sword of Brahmadev that I had had bestowed upon him.

Kurukshetra,
Soon a majestic sword to form in the hands of Drona and he started to fight with Meghvarna. The fight last for 1 prahar and finally with his exceptional techniques, Drona had beheaded Meghvarna.

As Drona looked around he saw his Sena being brutally killed by the Kaal Sena while Kaal asur just laughed.

Drona who lost his concentration, was ambushed by a group of kaal Sena. He tried to fight back but he failed and was severely wounded.

That's when came Ashwatthama to protect his father. Both him and Drona fought the kaal Sena, though they couldn't kill them, they wounded the Sena.

Ridham was now fighting Satyaki when he saw that his kids had become severely wounded by the kaal Sena. He ordered their sarthi to take the 3 back to get them healed.

Now in anger Ridham started to attack the Sena of Kaunteya's. He started to pierce arrows in the body of Satyaki at a rapid speed as Satyaki screamed in agony.

That's when Mithilesh came to save him, but in return the anger of Ridham was diverted of Mithilesh who was burned alive by the Agni Astra of Ridham.

Karna was fighting with the kaal Sena so were Jarasandh, Shon, Nakul, Sahdev and the Kauravas. All where wounded and as they fell down helplessly, as blood flowed from the arms, legs and chest.

Balram took Karna and the other back to get their wounds checked as Ashwatthama, Drona, Kripa, Ridham, Susharma, Dantavakra and Shakuni were still fighting the Sena as much as they could.

Then on the command of Yudhishthir, Kaal sena slaughtered all the remaining Sena of the Trigant.

As the sunset, only Ashwatthama, Ridham, Drona, Kripa, Susharma, Dantavakra and Shakuni were standing from the side of the Trigant alliance.

They felt defeated but they saw the side of Kaunteya's dancing as they had unleashed as massacre today.

The 7 of them rushed back and helped the royal Vaidya heal the maharathi's.

By the time of dinner all were feeling better and Susharma had called for a meeting.

Tri- We have lost in the most brutal way today. We have lost our Sena's and most of our maharathi's today as well.
Dant- The remaining maharathi's we have are:-
Ridham, Reyansh, Suryansh, Kanishk, Karna, Jarasandh, Shrikhandini, Eklavya, Shon,Vrishsena, 100 Kauravas,  Lakshman, Kripacharya, Nakul, Sahadev, Nirmitra, Suhotra, Ashwatthama, Dronacharya, Shakuni, Balram, Kritvarma, Bhalika, Yadavaan, Susharma, Rukmi, Shalya and I.
Bhalika- Never had I thought that I would lose my son and grandchild in the same time.
Sha- Neither did I maharaj bhalika, Uluka was supposed to be the new king of Gandhar and now he is not with me. I Gandharraj Shakuni vow! That until I don't avenge my son I will not do his antim sanskar. Either I die or I avenge him!

In the Kaunteya camp,
They all were celebrating when Kaal asur asked.

Kaal- Why didn't you let us finish the war today only Dharmraj Yudhishthir?
Yudhi- Tomorrow it will be all the people who insulted us and we will give them a death they never thought about. Haha.

All laughed as Krishna went out towards the riverbank of Ganga where he saw the antim sanskar of all the fallen warriors happening.

On the mountain ,
Kam- Time has come to make my entry in the war. Vayushresth!

That's when a horse with wings came there and Kamakshi got on it and she started to ride towards the west.

___________________________Author's note:-

Author's note:-

How was the fight?

What do you think about the defeat of the Kauravas?

What will Kamakshi do?

Why is she going in the western direction?