Chapter 7

=== CHERNOBOG ATTACK ===

Shirou watched as the fires bloomed in the early hours of the morning.

"Shirou."

He turned to look at Rin.

"I trust you to be careful."

Between the three of them, Rin and Sakura were going to Lungmen ahead of him. It was decided early on since the two weren't experienced in a battlefield unlike him.

"Senpai...you'll know what will happen if you die. Right?" Sakura smiled darkly, a little tinge of All The World's Evil leaking out.

The threat was obvious.

Shirou started sweating.

"Y-yes, Sakura."

"You know she'll find a way to forcefully bind your soul to hers if you die right? That's the Matou branch of magic."

The thought alone was scary.

"I-I'll make sure to be careful." Shirou promised.

"Good. Now, come here. We have something to give you before we go."

Rin was blushing now while looking sideways. On the other hand, Sakura had returned back to her normal complexion and was smiling brightly.

"Ma, Oneesan is still shy after all these years, no, Senpai?"

"Give her a break, Sakura. You know she's not good at expressing herself."

"I know, Senpai. That's why I'll go first~"

Rin pressed her lips thinly at the jab Sakura gave.

"I can't believe you. My own sister is teasing me."

Shirou slowly shook his head with a smile. Sakura leaned in and Shirou wrapped his arms around her just as hers wrapped around him. The two exchanged a soft kiss before breaking apart.

"Oneesan, what are you waiting for?" Sakura pushed her sister forwards.

This time, Shirou was the one to initiate the kiss. He lightly pecked the blushing mage on the lips before releasing her.

"Now go, I'll meet up with you both in Lungmen. It's not safe to stay here."

"You always make us worry when you stay in dangerous places." Rin glared half-heartedly.

"Not any more dangerous than the Clocktower that's for sure."

"Hmph." Rin looked away. Shirou caught her there. If the Clocktower found out about his Reality Marble, then it was either execution or imprisonment for research.

Shirou stepped back.

"Don't die on us, okay?"

"I won't. I promise."

Seriously. Why did Rin have to fall for such a stupid boy? It didn't help that her sister did too.

Shirou was going to be the death of them.

Harem Protagonist EX was one hell of a stat.

.

.

.

A few hours later, the battle for Chernobog was in full swing.

Shirou stood atop the highest network tower of Chernobog. Located near the center of the city, it offered him unparalleled sight over the entire battlefield.