Chapter 11

=== REUNION MOVEMENT ===

Nearl's peaceful sleep was interrupted when someone shook her.

"Mmm..." She groaned. "Shining...I just got back from a mission..."

The sense of weightlessness seized her body and Nearl jerked out of her stupor just as she felt the rough landing. It didn't feel anywhere near close to the steel floor Rhodes Island had. It was hot, rocky, and extremely uncomfortable. The small dose of pain instantly roused her drowsiness away.

"Disarm her."

Nearl opened her eyes to see heavily-bundled eskimos approach her.

This isn't Rhodes Island...

It didn't look anywhere near the dorm she stayed in.

Nearl seized up after realizing the situation she was in. The memories caught up to her. Their infiltration in Chernobog. The hampered escape. Falling from the airship.

If she was alive, then someone had saved her.

"Don't fight then I can guarantee you no harm." A deep voice rumbled behind her.

She did as asked, surrendering herself and allowing the rebels to remove her armor. They started from the extremities, removing her greaves and shoulderguards, working inwards until her chest plate was removed. Nearl shuddered lightly. Without it, she felt exposed. Surrounded on all sides by enemies, with no allies in sight, was demoralizing.

"You are now a prisoner of the Reunion. If you try to cause problems, then expect repercussions." The unknown officer continued. It was the only reasonable assumption judging from how the rebels followed the orders.

Nearl felt the heavy thumping of large footsteps as the man walked in front of her. Her eyes widened upon seeing the officer's identity. Large, imposing, and weathered, the figure of the renowned Patriot entered her sight. The Rhodes Island retrieval team had been debriefed on the possible threats they would meet on the field.

This veteran was on the top of that list.

"Everyone, report status."

A series of updates came from a few other people- which Nearl assumed were either fellow officers or fighters underneath his command.

"Talulah! Is he unharmed?" A hurried voice reached her ears. Nearl perked as the unusual reaction caught her attention.

"The archer is unharmed. FrostNova, I want an explanation later." The Draco demanded.

"Of course. I'm heading over with Faust right now. It will be faster to show you."

"Commanders. Meet at the northern docks once you have secured your objectives." Talulah ordered her officers.

The conversation ended abruptly. The fighters round Nearl helped the exhausted Kuranta to her shaking knees and tied her wrists with rope before tugging her towards the closest prisoner camp.

.

.

.

Talulah waited as FrostNova lightly removed the balaclava from her conquest. Faust stood off slightly to the side. His presence was required because he was the one to report on the series of events regarding their objective's discovery.

He sucked in his breath once the disguise was removed.

"This is Shirou Emiya?" Talulah reconfirmed.

FrostNova nodded.