Chapter 15

=== RHODES ISLAND ===

"Umm...did I miss a transaction?"

Amiya blinked while looking at the computer. A recent payment had been received by Rhodes Island- one she wasn't aware of. Usually, Kal'tsit kept her updated on all the business deals they were acquiring as well as the others they were working on.

"No. This was from a new client."

Rin and Sakura used one of the Fuyuki Clinic's accounts to move the payment through undisclosed channels. They were paying installments for the rescue operation Kal'tsit was putting together. The first installment covered the fee for the plans. The Rhodes Island leader had already sent word for the operations department to start conceptualizing a rescue operation.

"What did they want?"

"Rhodes Island's paramilitary services."

"Oh."

The two Cautus and Feline leaders continued to work until dinner.

"Hyaah~" Amiya stretched her arms after another tiring day. Kal'tsit had started bringing her along when it came to business involving Rhodes Island a year prior. It was part of education to learn more about how to manage the organization.

"Franka sent me a text inviting us to dinner. Do you want to join?" She asked her mentor.

"You go on ahead. I'm not finished yet." Kal'tsit was going to check up on Penguin Logistics. Since Rhodes Island were temporarily staying in the special guest reservations made by Lungmen's chief executive- Wei Yenwu- they couldn't bring in the three children. So, after some extended discussion with Penguin Logistics in the warehouse, it was decided that the logistics company would temporarily house them. Rin and Sakura paid for the extra hassle.

Under another of Fuyuki Clinic's covert accounts of course.

It was weird how this logistics company took on unusual requests.

Meanwhile, Misha was with the sisters. After somehow sneaking the girl away from the Reunion and the LGD, Kal'tsit trusted that they would be able to hide her safely.

A few minutes after Amiya left, the Feline doctor called Penguin Logistics.

=== PENGUIN LOGISTICS ===

"Ohayo~" Exusiai cheerfully greeted the caller on her boss's phone.

"Hey-!" The penguin snatched his phone back from the happy-go-lucky angel. "Sorry about tha-, Emperor here."

"You are the CEO? Texas gave me your number."

"Yes. I'm the papa around here-" The emperor penguin replied. "You can call me Emperor."

"I see. I'm just here to check up on the three children."

The founder of Penguin Logistics looked at the three children playing with another member of his company. Sora, the yellow-haired Lupo, continued to awe the three with her songs.

Why did an idol ever join Penguin Logistics? He did not know. She was supposedly here for protection, but there were better security firms out there than some random logistics company on the side.

Just another one of the weird members his company had. When you consider how eccentric and unusual their leader was, then it was normal for the rest to follow in his footsteps.