Chapter - 2

Note:  Hello lovelies, I m happy to be back with another plot and hope you will extend your love to Kanmani and Veera as well. Updates will be published on alternate days and due to personal reasons I will not be able to reply few of your comments but I will try to read them. I trust you all with the story and request you to vote and comment every Chapter and make this story a successful one. Lots of love to you all❤️

Recap: Kanmani's Introduction. 

*********************

In the early morning Kanmani was drawing rangoli in front of her home. She finished and admired her talent standing with her hands on her hips. All of a sudden someone hugged her from behind and a hand was pressed on her mouth to shut her scream. She was dragged to the back of her home and was pinned her to the wall. She turned around and froze seeing Veera smiling at her. Coming out of trance she touched his face with a little tear in her eyes.

Kanmani: Veera.....eppo vandha mama ? Unna evlo miss pannen theriyuma ? ( Veera, when did you come mama ? Do you know how much I missed you ?)

Veera placed his hand on her waist and pulled her to his chest and kissed her left cheek.

Veera: Sorry...ippo vandhuten la ini eppovume vittu poga matten. Evlo valandhuta ? Semma ya irukka di amasama. Koodave irundhu paathurukanum miss panniten.. ( Sorry, Now I m here and will not go anywhere leaving you. How much you have grown ? You look awesome girl, perfect. I should have stayed and seen everything but missed everything)

Kanmani: Enna paathurupa ? ( What would have you seen ?)

Veera gave a seductive look from her head to toe and winked at her. Kanmani hit his chest and tried to run away but he pulled her and caged between his hands. He looked at her soft lips and saw her closing her eyes. He leaned slowly and before he could kiss her someone screamed startling him.

Veera jerked and looked around. He rubbed his eyes and looked around again and scoffed when he saw his friend laughing at him. He closed his laptop and gulped water from the bottle.

Veera: Moorthy, just shut up and get lost. 

Moorthy: Dude, were you dreaming again ? You got permission to work from home and finally made your mother's mind to return village so why dream when you can do everything in real ?

Veera: Its been 8 years I have seen her. I mean I have seen her in photos which her brother shared to me. Not sure if she still think of me. She was so angry that I left village with my mother and she clearly said that she will not talk to me until I return to her. She kept her words and never spoke to me all these years. She will not be angry may be upset that I left her.

Moorthy: How sure are you that she will not be angry and will be still in love with you ?

Veera: Ava evlo calm theriyuma ? Pesuna pakkathula irukkavangalukku dhan kekkum, avlo porumaiya nadappa.. thala kuninji, appo pavada satta potruppa but ippo half saree illa saree kattuva pola machan share panna photo la half saree dhan potrudha..chinna satham ketta kooda bayandhuduva... apram mama, mama nu yen pinnadiye suthuva.. nanum appadi dhan..

(Do you know how calm is she ? If she speaks only the person close to her can hear her, she will walk so slowly with her head bowed, then she used to wear skirt and shirt but now seems like she wear half saree and saree, she was wearing half saree in the photo her brother shared. She will be scared for even a little bit sound... and she used to be around me always calling mama mama the same goes to me also )

Moorthy: Appo mayila pakka poriya da... mama naa 10th pass ayiten.. ( So, you are going to see your peacock is it ? mama....I have passed my 10th standard )