Chapter - 12

Wish you a very happy married life and my hearty wishes for a beautiful journey ❤️ my beloved sister Nannuuzzz

Story suggestion: Please do support with votes and comments to the stories

 Intezaar-e-nigaah by MythicalKhat 

Her Silent screams by talesofpri

Foe to flame by AuthorMoon

The Indian Beast by theasthagupta 

***************

Recap: Kanmani feels overwhelmed when Veera show her all the gifts he bought her and later he buy 2 silk sarees for her.

*****************

One week passed by and Kanmani, Arul and Veera stayed in the hotel and occasionally going out for movies or to the beach. They have become inseparable and Kanmani, Veera's bond has grew stronger and they spent the time to compensate to all the times they had missed. It was Sunday and Arul was still sleeping but Veera laid his head on Kanmani's lap and they watched TV in the living, he was playing with her fingers and kissing them.

A knock on the door and Kanmani rushed opening it and saw Jerry standing with a bag. Veera and Kanmani let him in and closed the door.

Jerry: where is Arul ?

Kanmani: Today is Sunday so he is sleeping.

Veera went to the room and woke up Arul and they all settled in the living. Jerry passed the bag which had home made briyani for them.

Jerry: Kanmani, Anika and Nancy's exam starts tomorrow and I will be taking them to the college. There is a bakery near by her college and they both love to eat snacks from there. I will message you the dates of their exams and you can wait near by the bakery. Sure one of the days they will want to stop by the bakery and you can have your second meet with Anika then.

Kanmani: Just one meet ?

Jerry: hmm yes, Anika trust people very easily, especially when some one be chatter box and innocent like her so she will believe you anytime. Tomorrow is their first exam and I will message you if she wanted to stop by the bakery. You can hide somewhere and appear before her like it was co incidence.

Kanmani: Ok bro I will do. 

Jerry: You all can leave once you get to meet her one more time. Thank you so much for the help you are doing though I know you are doing this for your Ishwar brother. He has huge respect for your father.

Veera: Ishwar is Ranga uncle's best student ever and he excelled in all the martial arts that he learnt from uncle.

Jerry: He has said a lot about you Veera. You are most welcome to join Vincent groups anytime. The doors are open for you always.

Veera: No Jerry, I m good with the work I m doing now. Still if I need your help sure I will get in touch with you.

Kanmani smiled at his words and Jerry hugged Veera and Arul before he left from there. They had the briyani brought by Jerry and planned a movie marathon to spend the rest of the day.

The next day they all got ready and got in the car sent by Jerry. By around 12 they reached the spot and parked the car at a safe distance from the bakery waiting for Jerry's message. 30 minutes later Jerry messaged that they are not stopping so they returned to the hotel not after buying Ludo to kill the time.