Chapter - 9

Recap: Kamani and Veera's romance blossoms when he see her in the kitchen. Later Kanmani save Anika from being kidnapped. 

********************

Kanmani was awake and watching TV when Veera came out of the room and plopped next to her wrapping his hand around her and leaning on her shoulder.

Kanmani: Konjam over ah dhan man pora nee.. ( You are in a little more in rushing everything man )

Veera: Pondati kitta vera eppadi irupanga ? Oru 1 km thalli poi nikkava ? Unna kalyanam panni eppadi pulla pekka poreno ? Paatha onnum anjali papa madhiri theriyalaye nalla vevaram therinja ponnu madhiri irukka apram enna purushana ippadi solra ?

( how will I behave with my wife then ? Should I go stand a km away ? Don't know how will I get a child after marrying you ? you are not a anjali baby right ? You don't seem like that instead you seem like a girl knowing all the deeds then why do you question your husband like this ?)

Kanmani: Hey loosu (insane ) good that you remember we are not married yet still you claim as my husband taking advantage of what I said.

Veera: Advantage ? me taking advantage ? Stop complaining  and you can remove my hand if you don't like.

Veera turned his gaze but from the peripheral view he saw her smiling at him. Now he turned totally towards her and pinched her cheeks. The news of Ranjani being involved with an international criminal caught their attention and they focused on the news. By the time Arul was also awake and they watched the news. After breakfast they were packing to return to the village when there was a knock. 

Veera opened it and was shocked to see Ishwar and Jerry standing there. Kanmani and Arul rushed to the door calling them inside.

Kanmani: Ishwar Anna, eppadi irukkinga ?  ( Ishwar bro, how are you ?)

Ishwar: Nalla irukken neenga ellarum eppadi irukkinga ?  ( I m fine, how are you all ?)

Veera: We are fine.. Good to see you are settled in life. Think about returning to your parents Ishwar they will be happy too.

Ishwar hugged Veera and Arul and they settled on the couch in the living. Ishwar saw the bags that were packed and cleared his throat.

Ishwar: Kanmani, I want you to stay here for a while. May be a week or 10 days, I will talk to Ranga uncle if you are ok with it.

Kanmani: I don't have any problem brother.

Ishwar called Ranga who was at home washing his clothes. Looking at the call from Ishwar he answered it immediately.

Ishwar: Mama, thank you so much for the help you have done but I have a request to you.

Ranga: Tell me what it is Ishwar ?

Ishwar: I want Kanmani to stay here for another week or 10 days. I promise to keep her safe and no one will know that she is involved with me. I just want her to meet Anika once more before she left Chennai.

Ranga: I don't have any problem but..

Ishwar: Are you worried about Kanmani and Veera staying together before marriage ?

Ranga: I m not worried but I have to answer his mother. Don't worry I will handle and let them stay until you want them.

Ishwar: Thank you uncle. I need not say this to you but still take care of appa and amma.

Ranga: that i will do. you stay without any worries.

Ishwar cut the call and they all were happy since he spoke to Ranga on a speaker call.