Chapter - 10

Story Suggestion: Please give your support to the below suggested stories with your votes and comments.

1. Getting Married to My Boyfriend's brother by fancyyfairytale

2. Waiting for you by mini_writes23

3. My wife by authorriyu

4. A Definition of Love by book_cluster_

****************

Recap: Ishwar request to Ranga to let Kanmani stay in Chennai for little longer and he agrees to it. Later Kanmani agree to marry Veera when Mathi confront her.

***************

The car stopped before an apartment and Veera saw Kanmani and Arul looking with a puzzled face.

Veera: Namma veetukku polama ? ( Shall we go to our home ?)

Arul: You and aunty live here ?

Veera nodded his head and they entered the elevator. They reached the third floor and Veera opened the door and bowed welcoming Arul and Kanmani inside.

It was a simple and well maintained home with 2 bedrooms, a pooja room, a kitchen and a hall. Arul smiled looking at the home which will be his sister's future home very soon. He liked the home very much and left to the kitchen in the excuse to drink water leaving the couples.

Veera pulled Kanmani to his bedroom which was neat and tidy with a bed in a corner and a wardrobe and attached bathroom. He hugged her from behind placing his chin on her shoulder.

Veera: Idhu namma bedroom pudichu irukka Kanmani ? Veedu Loan la vaangiten seekiram loan settled panniduven. Namma room ku mattum balcony irukku paru. ( Do you like our bedroom Kanmani? I bought this on home loan but will settle it very soon. See only our room has a balcony )

Veera pulled her and opened the door to the balcony which faced the garden in the gated community. Kanmani saw the excitement in his face and felt bad that she couldn't reciprocate  it. Veera saw her face with no reaction and touched her cheek gently.

Veera: Veedu pudikalaya Kanmani ? ( Don't you like the home Kanmani ?)

Kanmani: Enakku unna pudichu irukku Veera arpam eppadi Veedu pudikkama irukkum. Oru naal inga dhane varuvom namma. ( I like you very much Veera then how could i not like this home ? One day we will come here only )

She gave a smile and he hugged her. Not wanting to give any wrong ideas to Arul they returned to the hall.

Veera: I will come in my bike following the car.

Arul: Ohh, understood.. understood... lets go then..

Veera picked his bike key and they returned to the hotel after having dinner. 

Kanmani called Radha who answered the call every excitedly.

Kanmani: Radha maa, you know how beautiful your daughter in law is ? She is so so so beautiful, innocent and very very humble and kind.. You are so lucky.

Radha: You spoke to her ?

Kanmani: I hugged her Radha maa and also spoke to her. She  look like an angel.

Radha: Evlo sandhoshama irukku theriyuma ? Eppo rendu peraiyum pakka poren theriyala. ( Do you how happy I am ? Don't know when I will see them)

Kanmani: Did appa say that we will stay here for some more days ?