Chapter - 32

Recap: Mathi decides to look for a bride for Veera but he lash out on her for that. Kanmani decide to talk to Veera and fix their fight.

***************

Kanmani reached the terrace of Radha's home and looked at her mobile hesitating if she should call Veera or wait until she meet him to clear of everything but foremost she wanted to know his reaction to his mother's decision of finding a bride for him. 

After lot of thinking she called Arul who answered in the last ring.

Kanmani: Brother where are you ?

Arul: I came to the market child. Tell me what happened ?

Kanmani: Did you meet Veera ? Does he know about what his mother's decision ?

Arul: He burnt the photos aunty got for him to choose. He dropped me in the market an hour ago and drove to the town. He wanted to be alone for sometime so I let him be. 

Kanmani: You should have gone with him brother.

Arul: don't you know what actually he needs now? Talk to him Kanmani. Poor fellow is devastated.

Kanmani: It won't be good to talk over call bro. I will talk to him once he returns from town.

Arul hummed and she cut the call thanking him. She felt happy that Veera took his stand for their marriage. She reached the porch and sat with Radha and Krishnan explaining about her call to Arul.

Krishnan: Let me talk to your aunty. What does she think of herself ? Playing with children's life.

Kanmani: No no, she must be upset with Veera already so let it be and we shall talk later once she cool from everything.

They saw Anika entering with a relaxed face and they could see the clarity of her mind reflecting on her smile.

They were over the moon when Anika announced her wish to return to Ishwar. They were overwhelmed when she asked for permission to leave which showed the love and respect she had for.

Krishnan: We are so happy for you and sure you can go but we want to see you happy with us so can you stay for today and tomorrow you can leave.

Radha: Why do you want to stop her now ? Let her go already.

Kanmani: Maa, Veera is out of town. He will return late or tomorrow so she has to wait until tomorrow to return or she must take a train to return Chennai and that will not be safe.

Anika agreed to leave the next day and hugged Radha kissing her cheek. Kanmani caught Anika's wrist and twirled around in happiness. Anika stopped and pulled Kanmani to her room and they sat next to each other.

Anika: Kanmani, I think you should also consider whatever Radha maa said. Give a chance to Veera bro. Sure he loves you a lot and I can see your love for him from your eyes. I know that I m not the right person to advice on this topic but seriously I did not leave my husband in the doubt of his love for me or my love for him. I know we both love each other and cannot live without each other. Like Radha maa said I was scared of whatever I had to face in reality in our life and may be this little separation would also get him on the right path which will be good for everyone especially for him.

Kanmani: If you loved him so much then why did you leave him ? I saw you crying everytime since you left him.

Anika: I left him because I love him so much and I was scared that I would have hated myself or him. I would rather die than hating him. I can never fall out of love for him or hate him. He is my everything. I cried because I missed him so much and everything only reminded of him. He has become my living reason and I can't do anything without him and same goes to him. We need each other to survive.