Chapter - 5

Note: Thank you so much for the love and support you all showed to the little work of my son "Trap the bullies" that was published under my one shots. Your votes and comments made him so happy. I have pinned the image of his words to thank you all. ❤️

*****************

Recap: Veera tried to talk with Kanmani later he confront his mother about her decision of not staying at the village for a long time.

********************

Veera's jaw hung when he saw Kanmani dressed up in a track suit and the children bowing before her. Kanmani saw him from her peripheral view and smirked at his reaction. She took the silambam and did the guru namaskar and the children followed her. She screamed numbers for the children to follow her steps to complete a stunt and watched as the children did and helped a few children who were finding it difficult.

Arul pushed Veera's chin up who looked bewildered. Arul pulled him to sit next to him on a rock and clapped his hands looking at Kanmani rotating the silambam stick with ease.

Veera: Deii ennada Kanmani eppo silambam kathukitta ? ( Hey, when did Kanmani learn Silambam ?)

Arul: Kanmani, silambam master, Ayyankottai. How is it ? Mr. Veera she learnt when you left village. She has changed a lot and this is only beginning. you will see a lot so stick with me today and I will entertain you.

Veera Mv: Amma mattum paathanga ? ayayo appo namma love ? ( what if mother see this ? arghhh what will happened to our love ?)

Arul: Next week she is taking them to a competition so they are practicing for that. There is no one to beat her students in this area. Now wait and watch, her assistant will come with next appointment.

Veera squinted his eyes but closed his ears when they heard Bommi's voice.

Bommi: Kanmani, bus stop polama di ? Andha ponnu 6 mani bus ku dhan college pova. ( Kanmani shall we go to bus stop ? that girl will go to college in the 6 o clock bus )

Kanmani nodded her head and informed the children to get back to house to get ready for school. she rode the bicycle and Bommi sat behind her not before throwing a stone on Arul. Veera pulled Arul to follow them and they reached the bus stop.

She saw the boy who got slapped by her a day back standing in a corner and glared at him. She waited until the girl who complained about him got in the bus. Once the bus was gone she picked a stone and threw in air catching it again looking at him.

Bommi: chinna payan bayandhutan vaa di polam.. ( he is just a kid and got scared. Come lets go)

Kanmani gave a glare to Veera and left from there.

Veera: Why did she stare at that boy ? Is she giving some trouble to her ? Wait let me speak to him.

Arul: Not necessary. Kannu has already handled it and he is not disturbing Kanmani but a girl from our street.

Veera ambled to the boy and saw his swollen cheeks.

Veera: Ponna kindal panna avanga veetla summa irupangala adhan nalla kuduthu irukanga. ( Family won't be silent if you go behind their girl. Seems like they have given nicely )

Boy: Avanga veetu aalunga adikala ippo poche oru akka adhu dhan adichudhu.. ( Her family didn't hit me but the sister who left just now hit me )

Veera stumbled and Arul caught dramatically and made him sit on the concrete seat in the bus stop.

Arul: Don't take too much rest. Lets go to Radha maa' s home. Your mother will be there and Kanmani will also go there after bathing.

Veera blinked and Arul smiled pulling him along to a tea shop.