Chapter - 11

Recap: Veera and Kanmani start their day out.

******************

Veera drove towards ECR at high speed and Kanmani was loving the ride to the fullest. When there was very less vehicles Veera stopped the bike and they removed the helmet for a few minutes to feel the air. He watched her through the mirror enjoying to the fullest which made him happy too.

An hour later he stopped before Mayajaal and he locked the helmets to the bike and entered inside. 

Veera: This is one of the best places for lovers, newly weds as well as families to have entertainment. A long drive, games, resort, movie.  This is one of the place I wanted to take you. I have booked tickets to watch movie but we have time for that so until then we will play games here.

They reached the snow bowling area and he hugged her from behind and held her hand to teach bowling. When she learnt quickly and they played for a little while. Later they had a early lunch and bought some pop corns and ice cream to watch movie. He had booked a corner seat and once they were settled he wrapped his hand around her shoulder and Kanmani leaned on his shoulder.

Veera: Now I get why people book corner seats.

Kanmani watched the movie and he watched her all the time stealing a few kisses on her cheeks. By the time the movie was over it was 4 and he took her to the Uthandi beach which was less crowded and looked more like a private beach.

Kanmani removed her sandals and squealed as she saw the beach. She threw her hands around Veera's neck and they ran towards the shore holding hands. They played like kids splashing water on each other and when the sun was ready to hide they started their ride back but instead of going to the hotel he took her to his home.

Kanmani: Why are we here Veera ?

Veera: I won't take advantage of us being alone so don't worry. I brought you here to show something.

When he was about to unlock the door he stopped and looked at her.

Veera: May be I will steal a kiss and nothing else for sure.

Kanmani smiled and they entered inside. He let her to get refreshed in his room and he himself got refreshed in his mother's room. He entered his room and saw her combing her hair.

Veera: I would have let you change into different clothes but I don't want Arul to get some wrong ideas so let us return in the same clothes.

He pulled her to sit on the bed and took a trolley from above the wardrobe and placed it before her. Kanmani opened it and tears escaped her eyes when she saw the things in the box. She picked the half sarees, jhumkas, bangles, bindis, shell necklace a lot more things.

Veera: I bought all these for your birthdays I missed and saved it so that I can give it you the day we meet again. When I go out with friends and look at some things which are your favourite I buy them.

He opened his wardrobe and picked a small box from the secret locker and sat opposite to her. He opened it and revealed a pair of beautiful anklets in it.

Veera: Idhu ennoda first salary la vaanginen, Pudichirukka ? ( I bought this with my first salary, do you like it ?)

Kanmani hugged him and sobbed on his chest.

Veera: mosakutty azhadha di...enna achu sollu ? ( bunny baby please don't cry. Tell me what happened ?)

Kanmani: I thought you would have forgotten me after you came here but you love me so much Veera.. I love you Veera....I love you..

Veera: Hey, sollita di.. god.. Kanmani I love you sollita.. ( hey , you said it... god, Kanmani you said I love you ) 

Kanmani blushed and he kissed her cheeks. Taking the anklets out of the box he shook it before her and cocked his eyebrows showing his other hand for her to place her feet. Kanmani had stopped wearing anklets when she started training silambam to the students now she wished to wear so placed her feet in his palm. Veera clasped the anklets on her ankles and she got down from the bed and walked a few steps hearing the sound from it.