Chapter - 44

Bonus Chapter of Billionaire's Angel has been published. Please check it out.

************

Recap: Veera and his friends approach the bank for loan and as per their plan Singaram gets involved to execute his plan.

***************

Two days later Veera, Moorthy and Pratik arrived at the bank to meet the bank manager to know the status of their loan proposal. The peon lead them inside and the manager had a blank face yet Veera passed a gentle smile to him taking the seat opposite to him.

Veera: We thought we could meet you and know the status of the loan proposal. I hope you are satisfied with the details in the file.

Bank Manager: Mr. Veera, my apologies but I couldn't approve this proposal. The amount you claim is huge and the land value is really very low compared to the estimation. Any bank in the surrounding will reject this proposal. If you had tried this in the city then you would have got instant approval but here in a village we don't have approval to issue such huge amount. I m sorry.

Veera: Oh no, we were expecting a real positive reply from you. Please don't get me wrong but can you suggest if we could this approved from any private banks or finance group ?

Bank Manager: I don't think private banks will approve of this but sure finance group will work for your idea. 

Moorthy: Veera, don't give up. This has been our dream for a long time so we will achieve this somehow. Like the manager said lets try some finance group. 

They got the file back and left the bank without exchanging a word as they couldn't trust anyone around with the conversations.

They returned home and Pratik placed the bug on the table with a smile.

Pratik: now, we need to throw the bait for the next person and who will be that ?

Veera: We will meet some of the financiers in and around the village and sure the information will reach Singaram. If I m right then he won't come to us on his own but will try lure us through his men who will become our bait.

Moorthy: Let  Arul do the work this time. Let him meet financiers who are acquaintance of Singaram so that our work will be easy.

Veera nodded his head and Arul agreed to their plan. 

The next day Veera, Moorthy and Pratik met two financiers and tried to convince them to offer loan against the land but they denied as the amount was really a huge one.

They returned home and enjoyed the rest of the day playing games and the men cooked to give rest to Kanmani.

Arul reached the near by village and met with one of the financier whom he knew well and was also an acquaintance of Singaram.

Arul: Hello sir, how are you ?

Financier: I m fine Arul. Tell me, what got you here to meet me today ?

Arul: Actually my sister's husband is planning to construct a shopping complex and looking for a loan for it so I thought I could have a word with you. I have got all the documents he has for it. 

Financier: Let the document be aside Arul. I know you and could do anything for you. what is the amount he needs for that. How many lakhs ?

Arul: Actually it is not lakhs. He needs 3 crores and the land is worth for the amount. He will give the papers of the land to you.

Financier: Arul, are you kidding me ? In and around all the villages there is no people who will need a loan more than 5 lakhs but here you are asking for 3 crores ? I m sorry but not only me, no financier will give that amount as loan.