Chapter - 8

Recap: Ishwar calls Kanmani to help Anika and Arul, Veera and Kanmani leave to chennai.

*******************

Veera stopped the car at a restaurant when they reached Chennai and Kanmani called the number Ranga had given her to contact Jerry.

Jerry: Kanmani, Chennai vandhutingala ? ( Kanmani, have you reached Chennai?)

Kanmani: Yes bro, We have reached.

Jerry: Good, I will send you a address and you people can reach there and I will meet you there.

Kanmani: Ok bro, We have stopped to have dinner so once done we will reach there.

She cut the call and showed the address to Veera which Jerry sent to her.

Veera: This is Ishwar's hotel only. A 5 star hotel and biggest one in the city.

After dinner they reached the hotel and requested to meet Jerry. On knowing their arrival Jerry immediately sent the manager to escort them to the room. Veera, Kanmani and Arul entered the room following the manager and their bags were delivered immediately.

Jerry entered the room and smiled looking at them.

Jerry: How are you Arul, Kanmani and Veera ?

Kanmani: We are good Jerry brother. How is Ishwar brother and his wife ?

Jerry: All are fine Kanmani but we have a situation and need your help.

Kanmani looked at Veera and Arul. Jerry gestured them to sit and he passed a file to Kanmani which had some photos in it.

Jerry: Anika's life is at risk not because of Ishwar but someone which she is completely unware of. We are doing everything to keep her safe but Ishwar wanted you to be  Anika's acquaintance so that we can shift her to village incase of some emergency.

Kanmani: What should I do ?

Jerry: Tomorrow night is Anika's college farewell but few people have planned to kidnap her. We have people both men and women to keep her safe but this will be only place where you can become familiar to her and also you have to follow her the entire time until the function will be over or if there is any outbreak to kidnap her then her friend will inject her to make her unconscious and we will take her home.

Kanmani: Its a college function how will I entere there ?

Jerry: People who have planned to kidnap her has already kidnapped the original caterers who were supposed to do the work tomorrow so I will get you uniforms of their catering service and you can enter the college as employees of the catering service.

Kanmani: don't worry, I will be there and make sure she is safe. She is our sister in law and I will do anything for her.

Jerry: thank you. Now you all can rest and call me if you need anything. There will be a vehicle here to take you to the college and let Veera stay away from this. He works for an IT company here in chennai and we don't want him to be in any trouble.

Veera: I can wear a mask but I want to be there. 

Jerry smiled and nodded his head and left from there. Arul pulled Veera with him to one of the bedrooms and Kanmani retired to the other one. They slept immediately as they were exhausted of the long travel.

Morning Veera woke up and tiptoed out of the room and opened Kanmani's room but it was empty. He entered the kitchen and saw her preparing tea dressed in a salwar and her hair wrapped in a towel. 

He stood behind her and blew the water droplets on her shoulder and Kanmani gulped to his hot breath fanning over her bare skin. 

Veera: unnoda indha pava patta purushan konjam romance panna ennoda pondati Kochipala ? Indha thanni thuli unna thottu romba periya thappu panniduchu ( Will my wife be offended if this poor husband of her's be a little romantic. You know these water droplets has done a serious crime of touching my wife.)