Got caught ( sone harsh words )

Taehyung's POV :-

(I was  about to step on first stair hoping that no one see me but to my bad at the same time all the lights of living room turned on revealing ....Yoongi Hyung ... and he is looking so much angry ! I don't know how to even look into his eyes ,his stares on me are making me more nervous !! and yeah he has started walking toward me with same expression ! )

Yoongi: ' Where was you ' (he asked me with so much harsh tone , not like he would ever talk to me !! I am so much scared right now !! )

Yoongi: ' I asked you something taehyung ? don't you hear me ??' (Hyung again asked me with even more harsh tone ,he hold my hand and take me to couch and literally push me on couch !! )

Tae:( looking down) H_hyun_gg I_ was just_t ...
( and here I heard another foot steps coming toward me from behind but I don't have this much courage to look back and see who the person is )

??: ' So finally he came !! Isn't it a bit early Tae !! You know whole three hours are left in morning why don't you go and have some more fun till then ! its okay you can go and enjoy !!' ( came the rough voice of our leader !! ( gulp ) Hyung never talk to me like that ! I know I did a mistake but ! )

Yoongi:' let it be Namjoon ! I am talking to him ' ( yoongi hyung said glaring me ) ' I asked you something Taehyung ,Where was you ? Do you know How much we both were worried ,We just didn't inform the manager and company !!!! ' ( And I know I can't lie now ,hyung never call me with my full name )

Namjoon: ' I have been waiting for you here from mid night !!! You could have at least inform any of us you even didn't took any bodyguard with you ! Do you take all the rules as joke !! It was not just about you ! Its about us too ! Don't be so selfish !!! If you want to go out and enjoy even when our comeback is on head At Least inform me Damn !!!! '( how can hyung just call me selfish ! I _I just_t went out , I didn't did any crime_e ,I don't know when tears have started flowing from my eyes ,I just looked down so they cant see me crying ! How pathetic it would look if I just start tearing up in front of them , what will they just think I am a naive !!! )

Tae: ' I _ was_s not feeling_g well s_so I just went_t out for_r a walk_k ___' ( I managed to say this sentence between my crying )

Namjoon: ' You kidding me right!! ( shouted ) YOU was not feeling well !! Tell me a day you  when you atleast feel ok !! and for walk !!! Its called sneaking out man !!! You are not kid whom we have to lead everyday ,telling this is good and this is bad ! You are a grown up man !!! An idol ! you have so much responsibilities and here you want to be pampered from us !!! like seriously ! Do you take us as your baby sitters !! its ok if we feel down sometime but You! You pretend like being depressed just to get our attention ! Listen Taehyung( rubbing his temples) we have our problems too ,we have tight schedule and if you are thinking that we will waste our time on consoling you then its not going to happen from now on ! You have to be mature !! If I saw you doing something like that again I wint say anything I will directly tell bang pd ,then you know and he know ! ' ( attention seeker ! burden ! unmatured ! is it what hyung want to say !!! I pretend to be like not ok  so they pamper me !!( more tears flow from his eyes  ) I _ Know I am worthless and can't do anything better but hyung didn't have to point it out_t )
Yoongi's POV:-
Namjoon: Go to your room yoongi hyung ,We have a long  tiring day a head , let him be here and think where he is wrong !! ( namjoon said and left angrily )

I looked at tae who was looking down but I can hear his hiccups !! But to be honest he is at fault ! I know namjoon  was so hsrsh but its not his mistake though ,We all go through so much ,but we don't take those things on head and let us down ,!! He just sneaked out .... in this time !! It could have be dangerous !! What if something would have happened !! how can he be this careless and unmatured ! We all pamper him a lot in these days so he feel good ! But no!!! Now I can't be with him !!! Joon is right let him be !! he should know where he is wrong !!! )

Yoongi: Go to your room and plz don't make more problems for us than we already have !!!( I said and left after giving him last look )

Jin's POV :-

I saw yoongi leaving Tae alone! I woke up hearing some voices from downstairs then I came here but saw someone coming from outside then lights turn on and here tae was .... coming from outside !!
I am not going to get in their conversation ,let namjoon handle this situation ! he is leader , he know what is good and what is not and this time I am totally agree with Namjoon !

Yoongi came upstairs and saw me ,we both had a moment of eye contact but no one said anything and he left ! I could see the anger and annoyance in his eyes ! he is really pissed at tae !

I looked at tae for some minute ,he didn't move from his place ! but then his phone start ringing so he got up and turn toward stairs direction ,I can see tears on his cheeks and in his eyes ! I know he words were so harsh for him ! but he need to know that we can't always give our all attention to him ! he has to know how to handle his own issues !!

I left to my room when I saw him coming ! I don't want him to see me here !

Tae come to his room and locked the door from inside then goes to his bed and lay there ,his phone was continuously ringing but it was like he couldn't hear anything ! he was just staring at ceiling and  crying ! he hugged himself and cried more remembering his leader's words even Yoongi didn't show any care for him and just scold him !!

Taehyung's POV:-

So this is how they think_k about_t m_me ! I a_am just_t a burden_n for them_m !! ( crying ) I _I ( he didn't know when he slept crying )