Character development

Jin: Yah Kim Taehyung ! Mind to tell me what on the earth was you thinking while Jumping !( he said after bursting in the room )may I remind you that you are still very much susceptible to sickness !!(the eldest repremended - or more like sassed not caring about the one receiving was frozen looking wife eyed like a puppy )Og no that aint working on me ! .( he was still very much riled about of what happened two days ago ) Or maybe I should be talking about the fact that you reopened your stitches twice before ! Were you going for your third stitching experiment when You jumped with excitement with no care about your own well-being would be fun?Do you love giving me heart attack ! I swear Kim Taehyung You would be the death of me someday !( and then there goes the fretting ! a complete 180 degree turn and Jin through himself on younger placing his palms on his both cheeks and then checking his forehead next )  Is your fever really gone ? Are you feeling better ? Are you okay ? Sid you sleep well ? Did you have nightmares ? Oh my god nightmare ; You must be scared ,don't worry I am here now ( and then ) Don't ever do that again ! Oh my god I am so glad that you arr oaky ( to say He was really flustered and apologized ,he looked at door to find the other five were there who were trying to stay strict and keep their stern look but melted as tae showed them puppy eyes and next moment he was engulfed by six bodies .

Namjoon: But seriously ,dont ever ,EVER , do that ! ( and tae didn't dare not comply to that )

later that day they took pictures and uploaded it on Twitter greeting their fans and world after the first time of car_accident- they make headlines again that day .Truth to be told tae heard of the rumors saying he was actually dead and Hybe was trying to over it up by false news that tae is in hospital .Like why would thet try to ' cover it up '

In due time ,He also found out about the video ,his mind and heart has gone to the stages of pondering and wallowing  at revelation,which he came through on his own after reading the comments of their last tweet .The video basically captured his closest experience to death .Why would anyone post that online where millions of people could watch it .His greatest concern was what if they watch it ! What if his members or parents have watched it ,it would have broken their hearts .His family or friends will surely not watch it even if they knew it existed but Bantan ! He wasn't sure If they had or hadn't- He hoped they didn't .But it was starting to bother his mind .He was again keeping his members in the dark by hiding this .He wants to forget about it but how can he when that damn video plays an important role ,no matter how small or big ,in making his members lives a living hell .So he sat on his bed at midnight  .He was thinking of directly asking them if they saw that horrible scene or not . He sat their trying tp recall that what he did to get where he was before the video or ....before the accident .

What did I do ? How did I do ? Where to begin ?

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath encouraging himself ! You can do it !

What did I do ?
I took it slow .
How did I do ?( he could feel Jimin who was beside him ,moving )
With the help of your Hyungs,best friend and dongseng .
Where did ypu begin ?
I started from the basis!
So What are the basis?
Communication and...

Tae: Did You watch that video ( he stoped his train of thoughts and asked when He saw Jimin awake and looking at him ) I am sorry But Its hurting me_e to think that you guys might have seen that thing which caused all of us so mu h pain( with teary eyes and Jimin was taken back ,it took him off guard and he was froze ,not knowing what to do he just hugged his soulmate )

And tae cried in the arms of his best- friend when he asked himself again .

What are the basis ,Taehyung?

Communication and trust!

He- They didn't had to say more words .They only cried with eachother and tae remembered himself to take it slow .

Communication and trust ...I won't forget  again ....... I won't .