We are sorry taetae

It was cardiac arrest .Taehyung suffered from cardiac arrest thats why he flat lined .His heart has already stopped so many times making it more worst .But how it happens even after the operation and that too that sever ? The doctors didn't know .How come ? The members didn't want details so they never asked .

How would they  even ask  the details about the most  horrible scene of their life .They literally lost their Tae ,their brother .They were not even in their senses after that incident ,they were not ready to leave tae's side ,too afraid to lose him again ,too afraid to even let him away from their eyes . But at last at  the doctors request that tae's  body is too weak to consume anything dangerous ,they don't know how having contact with others will effect his recovery but that is definitely dangerous .So they have to leave the room but  they never left the hospital .

Its been two days and still there is no sign of consciousness from taehyung ,his recovery is very  slow ,too slow for everyone's liking .In those two days his heart never stoped beating even for once like had did .

But that didn't ease the trauma they all had faced for seeing their tae die for approximately six minutes .They all couldn't get through that and would never .It was one that made taehyung to die several times and than come back ,that made him suffer this much .

The most affected we can say is Jimin.They boy didn't utter a single word after he  woke up but when he was informed that tae survived ,his soulmate didn't leave him ,he was again crying his hurt out ,if it was not for hobi to calm him down he would have just keep crying untill he would again pass out ,seeing him this much broken also broke the others heart more .These two soulmates were just like this ,each other's life .JImin was currently dealing with nightmares ,honestly they all were having nightmares but we can say that  Jimin was having them worse ,he would everytime  just  get out of his slumber shouting tae's name .Jungkook was not good either ,he was having high fever due to the scary scene he saw two days ago ,even at everyone's request to go to dorm and at least take some rest ,he refused to leave his taehyungie . Jin was making sure to feed the members as the hyung of group  but he himself was ..? he start neglecting his health ,his meals ,other noticed it too but no one said a word as manager assured them that he will make sure that jin take care of himself too.Jin was angry,angry at himself that he failed as the hyung of band ,he failed doing his job as a hyung ,as a mother figure of group .And this guilt was eating him .

Jimin's not nightmare was getting more worse .The video he had accidentally seen had made sure of it .

He never actually did share what he had aeen in that video ,and no one actually asked .Bur had figured out that either he would tell them or they would watch the video too .They aren't sure if rhey would be able to handle what just jimin saw but that didn't actually decrease their curiosity.

Although they didn't want to see the video but they felt lke watching it or they actually had to.Afterall its what that lead their taehyung to such sever condition ,that break jinin to this point .Their minds were still unable to grasp the criticallity of taehyung's condition.All leads to the accident .In those two days the fear of taehyung dying again had made the ideo of watxhing the vodeo more strong.Just a little puch and they would do .They know that if they did the video's morbid contant would stick to them like nightmare ,the have witnessed it all with jimin's condition .But they have to do it for taehyung .

And finally the day come when they were allowed to go in room and meet taehyung in person,although he was still not out of his unconsciousness. It was at forth day after taehyung's cardiac arrest . They were quick to give the first offer to taehyung's family ,his mother .Because at least they were here all those days and moreover they were ok to at least be able to see their brother through windwo and see that his heart was still beating .But that was not all !! they even refused to go when even taehyung's mon said that they should go first .