support

Next day He was allowed to walk , a little ,on his own,but as a hyper one he again start running .

Namjoon: No sudden movement!( he scolded the younger who looked at him innocently )

Tae: What's the fun then ( whined )

Jin: My young life ( he said to himself dramatically ) At least can we try not to be clumsy on purpose taetae? I value my young life .I swear you are being clumsier than ever Namjoon and Jimin are combined .

Joon/ Jimin: Hey- What !( the two innocent souls cut in simultaneously but Jin paid no attention to them while the rest only cackled on their misery )

Jin : Can we not , please taetae ? Not that, Okay ? What if you trip and hit your head ,What if you hide and something happen and we can't find you ( he said imagination going wild ) What if A Kidnapper took you without our knowledge__

Hobi: Wait! waoh , What Kind of imagination do you have , Hyung ? ( he cut in being horrified by thinking any of it to be true ,While Jimin was amused? And Jungkook and Namjoon were still processing and Yoongi? He just came in view .)

Jin: Shush ! Yoongii I am trying to be serious here !

Yoongi: ( blinked twice ,frowning at sudden mention of his name ) But I didn't--

Jin: Nope ! You cut me !( he glared )

Yoongi: Wha-

Jin: Shhhh ! sleepy head !

Yoongi: It wasn't me ! I just came !( huffed annoyingly while rolling his eyes he just sighed and )

Jin: Shhhhhhh you are again doing ( placed his hands over his waist )

Yoongi: What!!! Now I can't even Sigh!( he said frustrated while everyone just laughed !)

Days passed with tae slowly starting to walk on his own , And its time no one can refuse to tae's wish of meeting Haneul- visiting his grave ,cause he is doing fine now .As per he think but a new problem arrived when Tae again saw a car! He just got that he is afraid of cars now .When he get out of hospital to dorm he was unconscious all the way but now _ He is afraid to get in the car again.

Namjoon: Do you think you can't ride a car !( he asked carefully observing the nervousness of younger )

Tae: I don't_t know _I think so ( he was getting flashes suddenly )

Jimin: Its okay ,not a big deal !

Tae: ( immediately shook ) No I can ( saying he get in car though his heart was beating too fastly but he know he have to do it anyways ,today or otherday but he have to ! and so the other also took their seats beside them ,with Tae ,hobi,Joon and yoongi in a car and other in second Car !

Namjoon: You can tell us to stop anytime !

Tae: Ne h_hyung ( he said licking his lips out of habit ,but felt a hand over his - Hobi ,He looked at his hyung who asured him that he is with him )

Namjoon: Everyone seat belt on? all set ! ( and with their nods the car has started )

Tae: It was stupid !( he said leaving his breath and relaxing )

Hobi: It wasn't stupid ( he assured )

Yoongi: You are stupid for thinking it's stupid ( and of course yoongi was ,a bit ?,different and it makes everyone chuckle ) Seriously ,Kid ! Its not stupid ,Its understandable !( he added tone serious and then suddenly Namjoon's phone has start dancing- Means vibrating annoying our grumpy cat )Can you please answer your phone ! I am about to throw myself out of car !

Namjoon: But its jin Hyung ( he said not wanting to answer cause damn its Jin ! aking Tae and hobi to chuckle loudly )

Yoongi: Of course ! ( he rolled his eyes when Jpon finally answered the phone )

OTP;

Jin: Why can I feel yoongi Eye-rolling all the way from here ( It was Jin's way of greeting and then followed by sound of Kook and Jimin's laugher )

Joon: What- How would you know ( he asked back leaving Tae and Hobi to cackle loudly at groaning Yoongi )

Jin: Its Yoongi, He is all about that !

Yoongi: What is that suppose to mean !! ( he shot back )

Jin: It means exactly what it means ,anyways ,by sound of it ,My Taetae okay ? he is fine? Cause if he isn't I swear --

Tae: I am okay ,Jin Hyungg !( he cut through the slowly building panick of older to Which Jin sighed and then phone was being pulled out of Jin's hand )

Jimin: Saranghaeo taetae !( and tae greeted back without wasting a moment )Jungkookie says I love you ,too !

kook: Hy I didn't said anything-

Jimin: But you was thinking of it !

Kook: ......( and tae could only imagine Jimin smirking at maknae who must be glaring back)

Tae: I love you too kookie !

Kook:What-- But I didn't-( his flustered voice was cut short by Jin who sounded about so done with what tae guessed the both was doing on other line ,they were probably teasing or outright mocking eachother by making funny faces )

Jin: They started again( he announced sighing ) Well I will deal with them then ( and the call got disconnected by a smack sound and Jin's rapping )

Soon they all reached Haneul's grave ,Tae was being strong untill he saw the tears in his members eyes ,they were tears of gratitude.And tae also let himself cry in eldest's arms .He will never forget what Haneul did for him .