Happy ending

After almost two months he was allowed back to his work ...but his work was reduced ,heck he can't even practice for even half an hour without someone asking if he was ok ,if he wants break ,it was like he was a baby to take care of ,and it all irritated him so much that he would grumble and at end would tear up making other more worried but when he was asked why was he crying he would just cry more saying ' I am not kid' which would eventually make them cackle ,he is becoming a baby in true sense ,others would say this between their laughter .

And Taehyung Would also end up giggling .

Three months later;

BTS pre_recorded comeback stage and reunion with army was as heartwarming and exciting as expected.

Army welcomed BTS and specially Tae  back with open hearts which brought tears to tae first .

Army: Don_t cry( someone from the crowd said )

Tae : You cried f_first( he sobbed into the mic ) s_stop crying_g you a_are making me_e cry

Jungkook: But_t you are_e already crying ( he said wiping his own tears )

 Tae: No I _Am_-- Not_t

Jimin: You are ( he affectionaly wiped his tears and proceeded to back hug him )

Army: Don't_t cry_y please_e ( they said crying badly seeing bts tearing up )

Jin: Yeah _ you_u are making everyone_e cry ( and so taehyung cried harder making everyone cry harder .In reality no one knows who cried first ,it was because Tae cried,army cried ,and so do the rest of Bangtan cried too ,and just like this their comeback become a crying mess .Later they did Vlive and of course they had to talk about their album foe fifteen minutes before any of them would start a chaos they are always in ( my babies 🤧))

After another month ;

Bts moved to a new dorm , bigger dorm with quiet neighborhood.

Tae was unpacking his boxes whem his eyes land on a purple note book .He remembered ! He used to write this diary before the accident ,when he was dealing with depression and nightmares .He opened the notebook with a sigh and turned to the last page  ,he start reading it ,every word attaking him and then he got to the last line

"Love me again please. "

And a few tear stains were on the page making it look just as painful as he felt those days .He sniffles as a tear escaped his eyes but he immediately wiped it and looked at his new desk finding a pen and flipping to a new fresh page ,he breathed in deep and wrote ,this time with a happy heart ;

" I have been saved ;

They save me ,

I am loved again ;

They love me again ,

I am fine ;

I will be fine now ,

I love you "

With that he put the note book in his drawer and went in living hall .He grinned mischievously and shouted .

Tae : Lets go out and eat !!! ( shouted )

Jimin: Yessss !( shouted back with same energy )

Joon: ( peeked out of his room) What time is it ?

Kook: 6 PM!

Joon: Ok let me just put one more layer !( he said and again vanished in room )

Jin: Where are we going ? What are we gpnna eat ?( he asked coming out being prepared to go out in winter night with his scarf and turtleneck sweater )