recovering

Weeks goes Like that ,them being with tae's side always and just like months .Tae has recovered physically  a lot but mentally ? It was a no ! He would still have the nightmares , It's been two weeks he was discharged from  the hospital and returned back to dorm with his members . He was happy that at leastt he escaped that white_wall cave  .He hated that place ,he had always hated hospitals though. But now he was free ...not actually he was at bed all time ,he couldn't walk  still and was on medication all the time ,It was the medicine which was keeping him away from pain but still he was between his loved ones ,Doctors actually said to keep him in hospital untill he recovered completely but they managed to take tae home

Jungkook: Tae you needs to rest .( he said placing his arms over his waist glaring at tae )

Tae: No I don't .

Jungkook: Look at you ! You are half sleep already Come on lets sleep .

Tae:( whine ) It's medications . I Just woke up It's not my fault that I am sleepy again .

And this cute complains brought laughter in the room .

Jimin: Come on Tae tae your body needs rest . Stop whining and sleep or I won'tt hesitate to complain Yoongi hyung .( and so Tae have to agree because he wouldn't risk to be scolded by yoongi ,this hyung has got a little strict about his health from the moment he came back .Not just Yoongi Butbeveryone especially his soulmate .They wouldn't even let him sleep alone now because they remembered those days when He would cry alone at nights cause of horibble nightmares .They are actually afraid to leave tae alone now .

For tae he knows better than them that they also can't sleep peacefully now ,They all were also having trouble sleeping and it was confirm now .They would take turn to sleep with tae so in this way they are asure of tae's being ok and also themselves.

He remembered the time They apologized for their behavior ,but to be honest he never thought it would hurt him this way to hear their pleads .

He remembered when he told them that he knew he was died multiple times and he heard all of them asking him to wake up .The memory always brought smile to his face remembering Jungkook's answer when

Jungkook: So you was hearing Yet you took days to wake up ( he complains) Thats cheeting ( but he end up sobbing remembering that they nerly lose their tae that day )

And tae only smile .

Jin : That was a rhetorical question kook ( he said smacking kook with teary eyes )And you ( to tae) stop smiling !

Yoongi: Yeahh give me back my tears !( he grumbles with tears  making other laugh)

Hobi: Yeah sto_p crying_g every_on_e You m_making me_ cry_y ( he said heaving between his quite sobbs  )

Yoongi: You were the one who started crying_g first_t ,take your_r own advise ( he said in his hisky shaking voice while wiping his cheeks rapidly )

Hobi: No it wasn't_t me ,It w_was Jimin !

Jin: You all are cry babies ( he said hiding his own tears )

Jungkook was still scowling but his lips visibly quivering and eyes blurring with his own fat tears .

Yoongi: You all  are_e are so weird_d ( he commented sniffling sharply as he wiped his cheeks again )no swag at all ( and it brought another round of laughter in the room )

He really adore the momery ,How they all show affection and regret .He was glad to be able to hear this all .

He was in his toights when Kook entered the room .

Jungkook:( looked at yoongi  laying  beside tae ) Thats cheeting hyunggg

Yoongi: Quite down man ! ( he said smirking at getting to sleep with tae again )