They messed up .

The next time tae woke up he was met by the silence all around ,this time he couldn't see any of his members  at first not realizing they were in the same room .But he did realize some things ,like whatever was shoved down his throat was gone  replaced by an oxigen mask ,however breathing still hurt him and moving even an inch was so painful .

It took him a few minutes to comprehend the surroundings and than he realized that someone was holding onto his hand  and there was another hand on his left arm too like the owners were sharing him .He blinked his eyes and  first face he saw was of His yoongi hyung who was holding his hand and the other one was Jungkook .

He moved a little making kook groan in his sleep.But at the same time door opened and tae's father came in the room ,seeing tae opening his eyes he quickly went toward him .

Tae's father: T_Tae !( he called out in whisper not waking up the other kids )You woke up kid ! ( he said smiling ) How are you feeling _g !

But to his surprise tae has start crying without saying anything  .

Tae's father : ( panicked ) hy_hy what_t happen ! ( but that didn't stop tae from crying ) Is it h_hurting anywhere_e .Tae_e , baby look at me ,tell appa is it hurting_g ( all tae did was cry silently )

Tae:  H_haneul( he managed to spoke ) Wh_ere is he ?

Tae's father : ( felt a pang on his chest ) Listen_n ___

Tae: He didn't_t make it_t up ? ( he asked fearfully )ap_pa?

Tae's father :( shook his head slightly  not looking in tae's eyes)

Tae:( start crying more ) he_e promise_d to stay_y_
Tae's father:( took a deep breath before getting close to tae ,because he know that if he didn't make tae  understand now it will keep hurting his son all his life ) You didn't kill him ! he didn't die because of u ( he said  firmly as if he was reading his son's mind ,he know tae must be blaming himself for haneul's death )He choosed to save you ! He sacrifice himself for you tae ! You aren't gonna waste his sacrifice blaming yourself all life !

Tae:( crying ) He_e could have_e __

Tae's father : It was meant_t to happen like this! ( before tae could say something he said  ) It will  gonna hurt them too ( he said pointing at his members ) Seeing you like this will hurt them ,hurt me ,hurt your eomma .

Tae:( crying) ( shook his head ) I d_don't want to hurt_t any o_of you_u

Tae's father:( havibg tears in his eyes ) Stop crying_g hmm ! It will be okay_y( he said placing a kiss on his forehead  and wiping his tears ) I know my boy is so strong ,right ? ( he asked smiling through tears to which tae nod )thats my baby ! now no more crying ,if u cry appa is gonna cry too ( and like this he talked about random things untill tae slept )

The boys crowded around the room refusing to take their eyes away from Taehyung .

Seeing him flutter his eyes  open last night  was something they had desperately pleas for all those days and after a pot of pain ,fear and self blaming their please were heard . So they slept peacefully that night . Although they can't voice it that still they think seeing Taehyung open  his eyes was just a dream as he didn't wake up after that but when Tae's father told them that his son woke up last night and even talk to him, they were now fully revealed . Although Tae's father had not told them At first about Haneul's conversation with Tae but when Jin asked about what they talked he had to tell them . It makes all of them worried . They know how Taehyung is ! He won't come over Haneul's death but they promised themselves they will be always with him .

So they waited for Taehyung to wake up ,Which they are doing from days now .

Taehyung was revealed when he saw Jungkook and Jimin present in room when he woke up second time that day but the difference was it was daytime  he could see the bright light coming from the window . He noticed that his bed was now in halfway up word ,making it easy for him to look around the room . He saw Kook was sitting beside him placing his hand on his arm like previous time while Jimin was sitting on chair resting his head on bed's foot .eyes slightly closing .