Got into an accident !!

Jungkook's POV:-

Yoongi: What do you mean if he call us , he called manager hours ago that he is coming ! he should be here ,with you all ! '( and now we all are really worried ,what the hell is wrong with him ! he could have call any of us or driver to take him or at least he should have call us and tell us that he will be late ! )

Jungkook:' He must be still enjoying with his so called friend that he forget to call or infrom us !'

Yoongi:' That thing is so serious now ! we don't even know his friends name ,address or any kind of information nor do he ever tell us !  What if something_____( cut of by  Jimin )

Jimin: Don't say or think anything bad hyung ( teary eyes) and don't even dare  any of you blame him ,its all our fault we knew he was not ok ,still we left him like ,said hurtful words and behave rudely with him and now also you all are putting all the blame on him ! Forget the damn sneaking thing ! ___

Jungkook: Hyung I didn't mean it like that I just _______

Namjoon:( rubbing his temples ) Don't start fighting guys (sigh)  give me a moment ,maybe he has tell manager that he will be late let me ask ( hyung said and left to call manager hyung and here we all were in complete silence looking at each other faces ,yeah we all know where we was wrong and how must Tae has felt hurt !)

Jungkook: I wasn't blaming him ( I said lowly as I really feel ashamed , Tae was always there when I need him ,he always supported me calmly no matter how much he used to exhausted he never let his tiredness change his mood while dealing with any of us ! and when come to him we all were opposite ! I still remember those days when I would come late at night from dance practice being all wasted and he would be awake for me to come ( sigh) ....I felt a pat on my back by yoongi hyung who nodded his head when I look at him )

Yoongi: We know you didn't meant it kook ! Don't think ridiculous things ! Lets just hope for Tae to come home safely ! hmm? ( Jungkook nod slowly )

Namjoon: ( came back being so much worried ) Manager said he didn't said anything to him , He just got to talk to him hour ago ........

Hobi: What should we do now ( worried ) Should we tell pang pd or  ...

Yoongi: No we can't ! ___ lets just wait a bit more for him maybe he is on the way !

Jin: You was the one saying it can be serious and now you are saying ...( shook his head) We can't take any kind of risk ! Its about Tae ! his safety ok!

Namjoon:( got a message from his manager ) guys manager is coming with guards he said us to wait till he come than we will decide what to do ! so stop !!!

Yoongi's POV:-

Thirty minutes has been passed and there is no sign of manager too ! ( sigh) the hell that man can help us to find tae when he himself us lost ! and here Namjoon is not letting any of us to go out in this night , I really sometime want to hit his head that don't be always leader ! we also have life except being idol !

Jungkook: thats it ! manager hyung won't come ! why will he come because its damn his fault that he let tae go alone !!! I am going to find Tae ( was about to get when heard a voice of something being broke  we all looked and found a frozen hobi and the coffee mug was broken beside his feet with all the floor being messed cause of coffee and he was looking at Tv screen  )

Jin:' What the hell hobi !!_____( wide his eyes looking at tv screen  and we all were in pure horror seeing the news )

The superstar ,Kim Taehyung , member of Bangtan Soneyandan  got into an accident on xxx road ,the car was hit by a truck and the truck driver run away immediately ,it is informed that there was another person in the car too ,there is so much crowd outside the hospital and accident place that_________

I don't know what to do ,I can't even move from my place ,my hands are trembling so much ,I saw namjoon and Jungkook running outside ,Jin hyung and Jimin were already crying and hobi was on his place ,still ,no movement , I managed to shook him who start crying immediately  coming in his senses and also run outside yelling at us to come fast ,Jimin also followed him with his trembling steps crying his heart out ,While Jin hyung looked at me  with something un explainable in his eyes and  hold my hand and took me with him ...........