regret ...

Yoongi's POV:-

I wish we would have spent more time with him ,we should have given him more attention ,This is must he felt when we ignored him ,when we call him names ,when we left him to survive on his own  ,Wasn't we too selfish ! he must have felt lonely ,scared and a long sence of longing  .

The silence outside the ER room is killing all of us ,It's been now five hours and still no news of tae ! Are they even doing anything ,the doctors just ignore us ! Are they still operating him ! His friend died !( shook his head to get all the negative thoughts aside ) No no ! Tae was on other side nothing will happen to him ! He is strong ,stronger even than all of us ! He won't give up never !

Manager : I am going to cafeteria ! do any of you want anything to eat ! ( but we all shook how can we when our brother is inside fighting ) What about coffee ( and we all shook again ) Okay than take a little sleep please , You guys haven't even rest throughout the day !( we all nodded  a little but even he knew that we can't ,no one can even think about sleeping and then he left , Jimin has been crying from the time he saw that video ,Jungkook has been hugged by J-Hope as he is having fever ,this boy can't bare this much big news ,Jin hyung has been trying to make Jimin calm which is not working at all , I am trying my best to not cry ,but the person who has been quite and distant from all of us is our leader ! He isn't crying anymore but his face is showing something unexplainable ! And I know he ( sigh) is blaming himself , He was rude with tae ! We all Were ! We blame him ,we left him ,I don't know how to confront him ,how to tell him that he is not only who is in fault but we all are .

The manager came back with some plastic bags ,probably has food in it ! He forwards it to Namjoon but joon didn't move he was in delulu, so I took the bag and forward the packed food toward all members even to joon

Yoongi: We need to ea_t pl_ease !( I know its foolish but we all need to eat ! And i think members understand as they took and eat unwillingly )

Six hours have been passed and no sign of Taehyung ! Jungkook was the first one to fall a sleep and Jimin was last ,But the one who was awake all time was namjoon

Manager :  You should sleep too namjoon !

Namjoon: ( shook his head and finally a tear escape his eyes showing how much of broken he is inside )

Manager : ( pat hid back ) Everything will be alright !

Namjoon: H_how all th_is happen ! ( and he was crying now ) It_t wasn't __mean_t to happ_en with_h tae_e , I said_d a l_lot of thing_gs _____