awake..

Pain.

That was all taehyung felt , Particularly at his side .His head also felt strong pounding in it .His neck hurts even though he didn't move ,Breathing hurts as hell too ,he wasn't even sure if he was breathing .His lungs felt like numb.Was he dead? No because if he would be dead he wouldn't feel this pain .

It seems like it took him hours to hear the crying and sniffles sounds .But he did hear.Who was crying ? Why are they crying ? He could just think this much.He tried to lick his lips but didn't felt enough energy to do .moreover he felt like something was shoved down his mouth which was giving him air.What was that ?

He felt a weight on his hand ,like someone was holding onto it .Who was it ? He squeezed lightly ,not having enough energy to do it completely .

Then suddenly the crying stops and silence prevailed .

Then as if taehyung was underwater all along ,noises become clearer and he could hear them properly  .

Jungkook: Ta_Tae_?

He did recognized the voice .It was kook! Was it ? he is still confused .But it sounds like jungkook! he is crying? why?

Jin: What is it jungkook_k ? ( he asked but got no response from younger so he tried other ) Jimin?

Taehyung tried to move but couldn't, actually . It was Jin hyung! he is sure of it ! But why he is crying too ?

Jungkook : H_hyung! Tae_e squeezed_d my hand_d ,it was_s light_t but he d_did ! ( he sounded happy all of sudden )

jimin: Taetae_e( tae felt his bestfriend's hand touching his arm ,lightly tapping it ,but why jimin is crying too !? )

He than felt the other menbers crying too! why? why are they all crying? what happen? Jiminiee? hobi hyung and yoongi hyung too ?

Namjoon: T_Tae can_n you hear_r us ?( Namjoon was the firat one to ask and by his voice Taehyung confirmed that he was crying too ! )

His members are crying ! Are they okay ? he need to know .
He tried to open his eyes.but his eye lids felt too heavy ,he tried again and this yime succeeded but soon closed them as hos eyes sting due to immense light . But once again he tried .

Jimin: Oh my_y - taetae_e y_you opened_d your_r eyes_s

Everyone seems to be panicking ,Why ? because taehyung was waking up! finally!

Seeing their brothers flutter his eyes make their hurt jump with joy ,they again shed tears but this time it was of joy not guilt and regret .

Jungkook: Oh my- Tae you are_e awake - you are awake_e ( he said wiping his tears with his bunny smile while kissed tae's hand )

Taehyung missed his jungkookie! missed? where was.he though !

Jhope: Taetae- I thought you wouldn't w_wake up_p( he said as tears roll down his cheeks )

Taehyung wanted to comfort his hyung that everything will be okay ? but he couldn't because he didn't have any energy ,he just could look at them with his half close eyes.

Everything hurts,hurts so bad .

He saw Namjoon hiving him his famous dimple smilewhile fresh tears form in his eyes - he missed his forgetful and clumsy hyung too .

Yoongi was giving him his gummy smile while_crying ,with red eyes .

Jin was asking him a lot of questions which he don't know what were,because of how drowsy he was.

As if they remembered what were they supposed to do when tae woke up,jin pressed the emergency botton .
Tae just watched him doing so ,he couldn't register what was happening he just stared at his hyung ,it felt like years .

Where was he ! what happened !?

Then he heard his heary beat .the beeping sound it was slow but he could hear it.

Hospital.

Now taehyung get a little by looking at the white walls that he was in a hospital room .Why?

When everything was clearer and less fuzzy ,the first person taehyung laid his eyes was his bestfreiend than to all members ,but they were crying ,he wanted to say them to not cry but he couldn't speak.

His eyes now felt too heavy ,literally getting close automatically.

Jimin: No no  tae stay with me ,dont close your eyes ,docyora are coming .( he panicked and cling to taehyung's hand )

Jungkook: Hy hy can you hear me tae ! You aren't gonna sleep agian ! I wont let you ! Be with me!( he literally scolded like he always would but this time he was afraid too, afraid to lose his brorher again ! ) Please !

At this time ,taehyung's doctors invaded in room and atart doing procedures on their brother ,rhey stood back watching with painful yet happy eyes .

Taehyung is awake ! he came back to them ! finally!

Doctor: ( with smile) Hello Mr.Kim! how are you feeling? (Taehyung wanted to cry that how much pain he is feeling everywhere ! ) Do u remember what happen ! ( he shook his head lightly and tried to register what brought him here )It was a car crash ! Your car_r was hit by a truck( he hesitated to say this )

The sentence confused tae ! Car crash ! He tried to remember ! When---
And than suddenly the flashes of that night start coming to his mind .the truck_the pain_haneul__his heartbeat started getting fast _so fast ,making the boys worried when they heard the beats !

He was having panick attack .

No he was having another cardiac arrest .His heart was aching so badly like something has sqeezed it tightly.He start to gasp against the oxygen tank connected to him .

Doctor : Mr.Kim, You are save ,you are in hospital,relax ,calm down__

The doctors words seems to fade away for taehyung ,he couldn't hear anything ,All he knows was Is haneul okay?he couldn't breath and he struggeled to breath .What was the use of oxygen tank when he cant even breath through it .

he felt a sharp pain wavong through his neck and then in his whole body .

He let out a sharp shuddering gasp as his back arched due to the pain .His eyes getting blurry .

Namjoon: What's h_happening( he asked scared )

Doctor: ( trying to calm taehyung ) He is going in cardiac arrest _again__

Yoongi: Do SOMETHINGGG !( he shouted frightened )

Jungkook: Taehyungaaa ! ( he tried to gain tae's attention which didn't seems to work )

Taehyung's heartbeat was increasingly beating ,so fast making them all panick .

Jhope: No no Not again ! Taehyungaaaa pleasee Not NOT AGAIN KID ! ( he cried out sinking to his knees )

Jimin:( crying ) let me go to him_m please ( he said out loud And doctora actually let him go near tae ,he held tae's hand and touched his cheeks lightly ) Taetae please ,breath ,pl_please_

When tae laid his eyes at jimin between his struggling to breath ,he apperarently calmed down a little .It helped .Seeing this other joined him too ,Jin kissed his forehead than his cheeks saying nothing.

Jimin: Thats it ,we.are here ,We all are here ( he said wiping his tears )

Tae wanted to say something but before that the doctors injected something in his arm when they saw him distracted and he start feeling drowsy.

The boys saw their brother slowly drifting to unconsciousness with a tug on their hearts .