undefinable worry

Jimin's POV:-

I looked at all of my members ,only to see an unexplainable worry ,fair and guilt !  And same goes to me , We all are crying ,Namjoon hyung has literally yelled on driver to fast the car even though the car is in its full speed ,so do Jungkook and yoongi hyung ,they are crying , some muffling voices can be heard from Jin hyung and Hobi hyung ! well Hobi hyung hasn't utter a word  so do any of us ,we all are just crying from the moment we sat in cars and the worst thing has caught was   It was all on internet from the time the truck hit the car to the time when people were taking a bloody and almost dead Tae to ambulance ,there was a second person which we assumed as tae's friend ,was also  there too in same condition or can say more worse than tae , How_w can this  happen ! It wasn't supposed to happen , Tae has to forgive me  yet ! How can this all ( crying  ) My phone has been getting a lot of notifications and I can see That we all are getting annoyed from it ,I think other members have switched off their phone and so !

I took my phone to literally throw it somewhere but my eyes caught  something which ....

I clicked  the link and here there was the video of whole incident ...How the truck hit the car and....

A long booming honk was heard before the crash ,shattering of glass and  screeching of car's tyres ,and then jimin was frozen .But the most traumatizing thing he had seen was the flimpse of Taehyung which camera caught before the truck smashed into the car ,He saw the look on Tae's face ,he  could not move ,His eyes  faxicated  on the screen without processing what was going on ....

Jungkook's POV:-

I noticed that Jimin's phone has been buzzing in his pocket for hours, and he seems to not care so do any of us ,but when it didn't stop and was too irritating he pulled the phone out crying ....

He looked dazed after watching something on phone and here we all heard the lough crash voice ( heart beating fast ) Is he watching __?_____

Yoongi: D_don't _( hyung said crying as he was sitting behind Jimin but Jimin didn't pay any attention to hyung and keep watching the video and soon he was crying loudly ) I TOLD YOU FUCKING NOT TO WATCH ( hyung yelled out loudly snatching the phone from jimin's hand and throwing it backward but Jimin didn't pay any attention to his broken phone and keep crying loudly saying tae's name and that's when Jin hyung pull him in his embrace himself crying )

Jin: Yoon_gi !? ( tried to scold but his crying were not helping him ) Don_t !

Yoongi: ( looked away crying ) Tell him_m to not_t watch something_g he c_can't hand_le ( it means he really watched the video of accident , what must he have felt while watching that he has start crying this badly ,what must have happened we just know that Tae got into an accident ,and manager told us that it was severe accident ...

Jin hyung keep hugging Jimin and soon yoongi hyung also joined them being tired of crying . It must be on air as we are BTS of course and i can't even say how much people and media have spread this news and in how many ways !

Jungkook gave the broken phone a glance ,frowning at it with fear ! they are surely going to stay away from social media for a time ,They have heard a loud crashing voice and that even give them chills ,they can't even imagine to watch the video when they can't even handle its audio , how must have their tae felt , how must have Jimin felt while watching the video that make him cry this much

Manager : ( looked at them having tears in his eyes too ) Guy_s rela_x nothing will happen ! Plz gather urself we are near hospital ,there is a lot of media here ,seeing this face of yours it will make the situation more panicked !

listening to manager's pleading ,all of them wiped their tears understanding that  manager was right ,they can't let their army feel more horrible than they all must be ! The boys put there masks on and soon the car stoped in front of a crowded hospital ,crowded !? ,crowded with their armies and ...media ... People who might have witnessed the accident and watcjed those public video's of accident  can relate the worries of army ,there were  alot of armies outside the hospital ,most of them sobbing ,some praying and sone giving angry looks to media and those vlogers who just cane here for .....

In the car it was uncomfortably silent  right now ,they want to rush toward their tae but they can not imagine seeing him in....

Manager : ( heavily sighed  ) Let_ts go

And they all have to go from between all those people ,they can hear the loud gasping and shouting of their fans ,they can hear the media asking them different type of questions ,asking then how are they feeling l, if it was not Jin and j hope to stop both yoongi and Jungkook they might have qruel with media for asking these questions ,what will they feel when their brother is in hospital ,they even don't know how must he be doing .......

Pushing all the people they barged in hospital ,running behind their manager..

Manager : Taehyung , Kim Taehyung ! ( the manager asked immediately when he reached the counter )

Nurse : Oh ,the idol ! Kim Taehyung ,( her face went pale looking at all their faces which were covered with tears ) H_He is in ER ( and all the members run toward the ER without listening to any other words ,they till now only know that a truck has crashed into the car and Taehyung has got the direct impact ,the  paramedics who have extracted tae from vehicle said that they are not sure if he has got these many internal injuries as he has got external ,all they said was his condition was too bad that they have to sent him to operating room on his arrival at hospital . Other side the boy with tae , Died , Yeah Haneul died when they rescued Taehyung ,he has lost a lot of blood ,broken a lot of bones ,and a big window piece has pierced in his chest ,but what was shocking that he was kinda protecting tae ,he has wrapped his hands around tae to make him safe ,the truck has crashed through Haneul side ! The boy died but even in his final breaths he was protecting his idol ,While Tae has lost  a lot of blood ,they don't know how ,he just lost too much blood making his condition more worse ,he has been on operating table from the time he arrived here !

What make Taehyung's condition sound even more worse  was they have mentioned that they lose him once when they were taking him out of car and again when they were taking him to operation table ,so apparently he died twice than came back ,he has fought hard !

Yoongi's POV:-

It has been two hours and still there is no news of tae ,every time a doctor or nurse came by we would ask them about tae ! But they would just say that they are trying their best to save our tae ! But now its been three hours ,our manager can't seem to be calm anymore ,all of us had been crying the only who has been looking in good terms was manager but its also fading ,he has been on phone keeping the company updates, so they can control the media ....