INTRODUCTION AND AESTHETICS❤️

Hey lovelies!! This is my first work so please support me and do vote if you found this interesting ❤️✨.

*CHARACTERS*

Siya Malhotra - An exovert girl and complete bollywood freak

Siya Malhotra - An exovert girl and complete bollywood freak. Studying in class 11th . She is always ready to break the rules and have zero interest in study . She promised herself that she would never fall in love but a sudden encounter with her senior "Shashwat Rajvansh" changed her perspective about love when she slowly started falling for him who doesn't seem to be interested in her. The more she is getting to know him the more she is falling for him.

**************************

Shashwat Rajvansh - An introvert, calm and ambitious guy studies in class 12th

Shashwat Rajvansh - An introvert, calm and ambitious guy studies in class 12th. He is head boy of his school. For him "Rules are meant to be follow". He is a bookworm and topper of his clas . He is prince charming of almost all girls of school but never give a glance to them . His dream is to join Indian army and for that he is studying very hard . He has no time for Love.

***********************

Siya and Shashwat ✨❤️

OTHER CHARACTERS -

DIVYA MALHOTRA - YOUNGER SISTER OF SIYA. STUDYING IN CLASS 10th.

REYANSH MALHOTRA - ELDER BROTHER OF SIYA. STUDYING IN CLASS 12th.

RITIKA MALHOTRA - ELDER SISTER OF SIYA DIVYA AND REYANSH. COLLEGE GOING STUDENT.

DARSH RAJVANSH - YOUNGER BROTHER OF SHASHWAT. STUDYING IN CLASS 10TH.

ARUSHI RAJVANSH - YOUNGER SISTER OF SHASHWAT. STUDYING IN CLASS 11th.

ARAV RAJVANSH - ELDER COUSIN BROTHER OF SHASHWAT. COLLEGE GOING STUDENT.

BRIGADIER HARSH MALHOTRA - FATHER OF SIYA, DIVYA, RITIKA AND REYANSH. BRIGADIER IN INDIAN ARMY. HE IS STRICT FOR HIS CHILDREN BUT LOVES THEM.

TARA MALHOTRA - WIFE OF HARSH MALHOTRA. DOCTOR BY PROFESSION.

NAMAN RAJVANSH - FATHER OF SHASHWAT AND DARSH . COMMISSIONER BY PROFESSION. HE IS STRICT FOR HIS CHILDREN.

KIRTI RAJVANSH - WIFE OF NAMAN. CA BY PROFESSION.

PIYUSH RAJVANSH - FATHER OF ARAV . YOUNGER BROTHER OF NAMAN.

ISHIKA RAJVANSH - WIFE OF PIYUSH.

RICHA KAPOOR - BEST FRIEND OF ARUSHI.

AKASH MITTAL - BEST FRIEND OF SHASHWAT.

***********************************************

[ INTRODUCTION ]

𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞
𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞......

♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡

"I never imagined that love is so beautiful until I saw him..I never imagined that standing outside of his class and watching him every morning would become my favourite hobby. Just his smile is enough to feel butterflies in my stomach. Only glimpse of him makes my whole day and.Waiting for his glances has became my prize. A chance encounter with him fills me with glee. I wanted so much to feel the warmth of his eyes. The first day when I laid eyes on him, he lightning bolt he was, that shook my world. As much i want to get rid of these feelings,as much these feelings are capturing my heart and soul."

~Siya Malhotra ✨

__________________________________________________

"Love? Maybe it is a beautiful feeling but i don't have time for these things. I have already so many things to achieve in life..i won't allow to come between me and my dreams. I am already committed to my dreams"

~Shashwat Rajvansh.

______________________________________________________

Lets see how would be the journey of Siya and Shashwat ✨❤️

And most important thing -

There is no cheating, no toxicity and no love angle. It is just a simple school love story which includes Love, friendship and lots of fun that would probably take you back to your school days.

Please do vote and add this in your reading list if you found this interesting ❤️.

Taking off

~Deewanixwriter