[11]

Heyy Everyone ❤️✨.

Thank you so much for giving this much love to this book😭❤️🤌.

Please do check out my second book also "From here to eternity" as I need your support on that too ✨.

Well long chapter ahead👉👈.

_______________________________________________

छाया है जो दिल पे, क्या नशा है?
ऐसा लग रहा है प्यार हो रहा है।
बेक़रारी में भी कितना मज़ा है,
ऐसा लग रहा है प्यार हो रहा है।।✨🤌🌸

_______________________________________________

In the morning before the assembly, the school comes alive with a joyful buzz. Laughter and friendly banter echo through the corridors as students share stories and exchange smiles. Everyone is enjoying the light-hearted moments before gathering for the assembly.

As Siya entered inside her classroom, a flutter of nerves and excitement swirling within her and her heart skipped a beat, finding Shashwat standing inside talking to some boys of her class. Shyly stealing glances, she was momentarily lost in his presence. But she accidentally collided with a nearby bench. Shashwat, observant, caught her gaze, a knowing smile playing on his lips as their eyes briefly locked in a moment .

Siya quickly averted her gaze, cursing herself mentally. Meanwhile, Shashwat casually looked in the opposite direction, respecting the unspoken boundary.

"Ye inn dono ka bag to yahi rakha hai..Kahan chali gayi hamare bina!!" Siya said to herself not finding her best friends on her seat.

[Their bags are here only. Where they went without me?]

"Siyaaaaaaa!!" She flinched hearing her best friend's voice from behind.

"Where were you both?" She asked as they reached near her.

" Washroom." Arushi replied and she nodded.

She again glanced at Shashwat who was writing something in a notebook.

"Class, make a proper line and move towards the assembly ground." They heard Shashwat's voice.

"Yes, class listen to Shashwat." Kanak said in an authoritative tone .

As the students began to move, Siya remained momentarily lost in the charming details of his face. Unknown to her, Shashwat noticed her gaze.

With a shy but warm smile, he decided to approach. As he neared Siya, he gently snapped his fingers in front of her.

"Move towards the assembly. Kaha dekh rahi ho?" He asked.

[What are you looking?]

"Aapko." She replied without realising her words and a warmth crept up his cheeks. His usually composed expression gave way to a subtle flustered reaction, a crimson hue tinting his cheeks.

[You.]

Shashwat coughed softly while his face was still tinged with shyness. Realising her words her cheeks flushed in embarrassment .

"I..I mean aapko.. I mean aap line kaise banate hain dekh rahi thi." She replied, playing with her fingers.

Without wasting another moment, she hurriedly turned on her heels and dashed towards the assembly and a shy smile lingering on her lips.