[28]

वो घड़ी दो घड़ी जहाँ बैठे
वो ज़मीं महके वो शजर महके
तेरे आने की जब ख़बर महके
तेरी खुश्बू से सारा घर महके✨🥀

__________________________________________________

I just wanted to ask if you all didn't like the previous chapter? Was there any mistake in that chapter that's why you didn't complete the target.. and not even voted up to the level of previous chapters.

But those who voted and were asking everyone to vote , you are all sweetest but there is no need to complete the target by making two three accounts as I want genuine votes 🙂.

__________________________________________________

As the freshers party continued to unfold in a whirlwind of music and laughter, couples swayed and twirled on the dance floor, lost in the rhythm of the night. Among them stood Arav and Ritika, observing the lively spectacle with a mixture of admiration and wistfulness.

"Aap mere sath dance nahi karoge Aryaputra?" Ritika's playful inquiry broke the silence, her eyes sparkling with mischief as she extended a hand towards Arav.

[Won't you dance with me?]

"Mai..mujhe pasand nahi hai dance vagera," Arav replied, his tone laced with a hint of reluctance. His gaze remained fixed on the dancers, a subtle barrier separating him from the vivacity of the moment.

["I don't like it."]

Ritika's shoulders slumped slightly, a sigh escaping her lips as she withdrew her hand.

"Kya boring insaan se pyar hua hai mujhe bhi," she muttered under her breath, a trace of disappointment colouring her words.

[I fell for such a boring man."]

Despite the playful jab, a hint of understanding softened Ritika's features as she glanced at Arav. She recognized his discomfort and respected his boundaries, even if it meant sacrificing the chance to dance together.

Just as the tension between Arav and Ritika simmered, Mohit interrupted them.

"Hey Ritika, will you be my dance partner?" Mohit asked ,his hand extended in invitation. Arav's eyebrows furrowed, his gaze narrowing as he watched the interaction unfold.

"Sure," Ritika replied with a smile, accepting Mohit's hand before Arav could react. Together, they made their way towards the dance floor, leaving Arav standing with a mixture of frustration and confusion.

Arav gritted his teeth, his jaw clenched as he watched Mohit and Ritika dance together. Mohit's playful banter and Ritika's giggles only served to intensify Arav's unease, a torrent of emotions swirling within him.

As Arav struggled to comprehend the unfamiliar sensations gripping his heart, he found himself unable to tear his gaze away from the sight before him. He didn't understand why seeing Ritika with Mohit affected him so deeply, but the feeling gnawed at him nonetheless.

Just then, in a moment of impulsiveness, Arav felt a surge of determination. Without a second thought, he reached out and grabbed Ritika's wrist, pulling her towards him with unexpected force. Ritika stumbled, colliding with Arav's chest, her eyes wide with surprise.