I 💜💚

Hello everyone, hope you all are doing good......
Here comes the 1st part , hope you all like it ........
Enjoy reading ~........
____________________________________________

Kim Taehyung is an orphan; he lost both his parents when he was 7 years old in a car accident.... he suffered from severe PTSD and panic attacks, he took years to recover from it, all thanks to kook...... Both KIMS and JEONS are best friends since forever, after the death of tae's parents jeons brought tae to their home and took care of him as their own.... tae is princess of their house, though Mrs. Jeon want tae as her son-in-law but she decided to give kids some time to grow up, but in the end she always want tae and kook to end up together...... Her this wish is half way accomplished as Our tae bear is already in love with his kookie and he decided to propose him(kook) on their graduation day

(note: - kook is 2 years older than tae but due to tae was suffering from PTSD, he decided to stay with tae, so eventually he repeated his education with tae...)

ON THE GRADUATION DAY .....

Tae thought to confess his feelings to kook today, he is eagerly waiting for kook who is nowhere found but after sometime there was chaos in the uni, he decided to go and look, and the sight broke his heart.... the love of his life is kneeling down Infront of college's popular girl LISA, to break his heart more he heard words that he was about to say to kook....

kook:-Will you be mine"?

Lisa:- yes, i will.......*both hug each other*

Tae left from there, today was to be his most happiest day in his life but turns out god doesn't want him to be happy, he run away to his safe place where he always go with kook becoz his kook never let him go there alone as he(tae) is scared to go there alone but today and upcoming days he have to come here all alone..... After he reached his safest place, his parents grave he broke down and started crying until he noticed that it's dark already, he checked his phone there was no call from his kookie that means he already forgot about him..... he confessed everything to his parents all his feelings, how he is scared unknown to the fact someone was listening to his honest heartbroken confession with teary eyes..... After crying for a few more minutes, he decided to leave as he was already very much scared....

He reached home, to break his already broken heart, he felt like crying but he saw his mom and dad are worried (note: - he calls kook's parents mom dad)......

Tae:- I am home.....

mr.jeon(mj):- Where were you dear till this time? we were worried about you when you didn't return home with ur kook...*tae mentally chuckled sadly " where my kook dad"*

mrs.jeon(msj):-yes dear, where were you? wait a second, have you cried dear, tae baby?

kook:- * kook's ears perked after listening to it, he comes forward and cups tae's face*what happened baby? Why did you cry? you know mom and dad were so worried about you ...*while caressing tae's cheeks, who's eyes got teary again* omg, baby why are you crying again? what happened baby, tell ur kookie?*mrs. jeon mentally rolls her eyes at kook's stmt*

tae:- i went to eomma appa to tell them, i graduated but got scared ..*pouts while sniffing*

kook:-oh baby, you would have said me, y did you went alone?*while wiping his tears*

tae:- but you were busy...so i thought to myself*pouts bigger and looks at kook with big doe eyes*

kook:- look baby, i am never busy for you , never you understand that.... and don't make your kookie worry like that, ok? *Again Mrs. jeon rolls her eyes*

tae:- okay*cutely and turns to mr & mrs jeons*sorry ma pa, that i worried you both*pouts while holding his ears*

MJ:-oh dear, its ok you are forgiven*hugs him and kisses his forehead*you know your kookie was so scared when he didn't saw you....